YourWhore

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 15, 2014
I've been lurking on here for a bit now, but this evening I finally decided to post. I'm 19, female and I have an extremely high sex drive, which no one has ever managed to satisfy.

I'm probably more lesbian than straight and more submissive than dominant, but most of the time I'm so horny I don't really give a damn. All things kinky have always fascinated me and I would say I'm pretty open minded. The only limits I have that I'm aware of so far are blood, needles, scat and anything public or involving other people. I've never tried anal before, so I'm a bit unsure, but not unwilling to give it a go.

It's taken me ages to write this post because my fingers keep straying to my soaking cunt. Basically I'm hoping that some of you could solve this ongoing problem. I just snapped this profile pic a few seconds ago and created a new email account: [email protected] I don't care who you are or what you're into. Abuse me, punish me, interrogate me, tell me what to do. Whatever the hell you like.

I just snapped my profile pic a few moments ago because I was in the mood. I may well be in the mood again at some stage. I won't take pictures of my face, but my cunt, ass and tits are yours for your amusement.

I'm not looking for a master or mistress at the moment because , quite frankly, I'm a selfish, temperamental whore and am likely to be led astray by anyone who turns me on.

So, in a nutshell, hit me up. Whenever, for whatever reason. I'll be checking my email when I get horny (i.e, very regularly) [email protected]

I'm wet, ready and waiting,

Your Whore xx

IfritLeonheart

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 12, 2014
I'd love to make you my little slave/sub. Sadly you aren't looking for one. I would make sure to keep you busy during the whole day ;)

YourWhore

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 15, 2014
I realise now I have been completely presumptuous in this post by demanding your abuse without having the grace to present my whorish body for your prior inspection.

Here is what you will be working with: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=6859

I am extremely grateful for all the emails and insults I have been receiving and I can assure you I am a very busy whore indeed. Don't hesitate to tell me what you think xx

bw25

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 11, 2010
Very sexy! I think you need to completely cover that body with degrading words.

sarakhald

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 17, 2014
I need obey slave/sub

I have many ways and stuff to entrain slaves and subs..I prefer chubby and busty female slaves and muscle male slaves
kik: suzitin

brozakjason

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 19, 2014
newyork
I need obey female slave/sub

I am a professional master..ull get the most entertain u imagine serving me..I need slave females..I prefer chubby and busty girls
kik:jasonbrozak

Featured Threads

New Personals