Zentai/Morphsuits

The Laughing Fish

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 24, 2010
No, I'm not spamming! I do realise the last time I attempted to make this thread it got sent to the Trashcan, but I asked Depp about it, and it turns out it was just a mix-up. He thought it was a bot advertising a site because the post was only a one-liner. He gave me permission to make a new thread on the subject, provided I make it lengthier!

Is anyone else on here familiar with the clothing fetish known as zentai? Zentai is a fetish that first emerged in Japan, with the word zentai being a contraction of the Japanese words "zenshin taitsu" (translated as "full-body tights"). A zentai suit is a skintight outfit (most often made of spandex) that covers the whole body, including feet, hands and head.

It's a fetish that's fascinated me for quite some time. I already had a major fetish for tights and spandex, and when I heard of zentai it seemed to me like that fetish taken to the next level. But from my understanding, even within the fetish scene it was seen as rather weird and oddball, a most niche of fetishes.

So I find it strange that, all of a sudden, zentai has gotten a mainstream following. It started with the comedic character "green man" in It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, and people replicating him at various sporting events, and it's sprung into a UK-based company launching a line of zentai rebranded as Morphsuits. Marketed distinctly at a non-fetish crowd, heavily advertised on the likes of Facebook, it seems Morphsuits have become something of a craze here in the UK, with the Facebook group gaining thousands of members (mostly young college-age men, it seems), who submit photos wearing their Morphsuits out clubbing or just out on the streets. There's a whole bunch of Morphsuit videos up on Youtube as well now, groups of people clowning around in them. While I'm sure wearing a zentai in public will still get you some funny looks, it doesn't seem to be universally seen as this perverted, sicko thing to do anymore.

I recently bought myself a morphsuit. And who knows, maybe I'll have the guts to go out on the town wearing it! :D But I find it interesting how my weird fetish has acquired this crossover appeal.

Master_Allan

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 9, 2012
Lakewood,CA
Yes, i actually do own my own Black Zentai suit, and I have been talking to a few of my slaves whom are obsessed or have a fetish for wearing nylon, lycra, spandex, or cosplaying and dressing up as Superheroines.

The fetish is VERY common in European countries, and even in Asia.

But unfortunately in tropical or temperate areas like Sunny California, zentai suits are RARE, just like the sight of seeing women in Pantyhose, or Lingerie. It is a sad shame, but then again, I would HATE to see a 300-lbs woman in a skin-tight form-fitting Zentai suit or leotard.

If there are ANY women in Southern California interested in embracing their fetish or curiosity for trying on Zentai suits, or doing anything sexual or erotic with them, please contact me, and i will be HAPPY to help.

BondageGuy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 16, 2012
I'v had a pink on with no head part for a while. I just bought a black full suit and it is fun to wear. Ther's a company on ebay selling decent ones for 30 bucks. I love masturbating with a vibrator in it, and sometimes sleep in it. being tied in one is awesome as well.

New Personals