degrade me at school

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
ok another banana cook in my ass for 20 days sound like fun...

Unless you found a nuclear mutated banana that was so huge it took 8 minutes to shove completely up your gaping asshole, why have you decided to keep a banana in your asshole for 20 days?

banyule

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 26, 2011
how many peoplr in your class have noticed what your doing?

you should ask one of them to help you out next time

slutsarah

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 25, 2011
3 ppl noticed what i was doing i will ask em for help on my next dare...

Hh32

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 7, 2011
Wear nipple clamps with 4in peaces of string on each clamp under ur uniform then Ask the 3 ppl if they will each pull on each string for 1 min each nipple (person #1 pulls just left 1min then just right 1min person #2 nd #3 the same) then ask the persons that hurt the most if in privet they will finger you if they say no pm me for a punishment

slutsarah

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 25, 2011
i did this and the third person (a guy) finger me in the locker until i cum all over his hand he lick it off...

Hh32

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 7, 2011
For gym class take a tube of tooth past (the big mint ones) and squeeze all of it into ur pussy leave it there all day and after every class rub an ounce of water on it. If u mess up of fail pm me

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Ask 3 different guys in each of your classes to stick as many fingers in your asshole as they can. For the total number of fingers and thumbs that fit in your asshole by each guy, you must swallow that many loads worth of cum from that guy while completely naked somewhere on the school campus by the end of the week. After each guy pulls their fingers and thumbs from your asshole, you must lick them all completely clean. If any guy can fist your asshole completely, they get to assfuck you every day, in school, for an entire month.

Post an update for each day of an entire month covering all the "fun" you had that day!

slutsarah

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 25, 2011
For gym class take a tube of tooth past (the big mint ones) and squeeze all of it into ur pussy leave it there all day and after every class rub an ounce of water on it. If u mess up of fail pm me

this burns once i got the toothpaste in my pussy...

slutsarah

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 25, 2011
Ask 3 different guys in each of your classes to stick as many fingers in your asshole as they can. For the total number of fingers and thumbs that fit in your asshole by each guy, you must swallow that many loads worth of cum from that guy while completely naked somewhere on the school campus by the end of the week. After each guy pulls their fingers and thumbs from your asshole, you must lick them all completely clean. If any guy can fist your asshole completely, they get to assfuck you every day, in school, for an entire month.

Post an update for each day of an entire month covering all the "fun" you had that day!

if only i like guys that way srry i only go out with female...

Hh32

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 7, 2011
Assuming u have a dorm, put a sign on ur dore that says "free whipping nd torchering" leave ur door unlocked and leave signs leading the way to ur bed with u laying in it tied down naked nd blindfolded. Have belts hangers rulers and all ur toys laying out. Get ur roommate to watch so that no one gets out of hand and to untie u after 2 hours

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
if only i like guys that way srry i only go out with female...

i did this and the third person (a guy) finger me in the locker until i cum all over his hand he lick it off...

Yes, you're lesbian. Your request is to be degraded at school. What better way to be "degraded" than to experience the humiliation of being used by guys, not for your pleasure but for theirs!

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Your punishment will be to receive 100x whips on your bare ass cheeks from the belt of the sexiest boy in your upcoming class before each class starts! Before lunch period, you will receive 200x whips each from all those boys prior to lunch period. At the end of the school day, each of the boys of the classes after your lunch period will give you 300x before you go home!

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
your choice! Do the degrading task with guys or have your bare ass ruined from their belts!

Featured Threads

New Personals