Forgotten Toys Punishment

wet_slut

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 11, 2011
I have come home from college for Thanksgiving break and forgotten all of my toys :( I was meant to do dares including them over this break, however that will no longer happen.
I have access to normal, household items as I am at home. A couple of my favorites to use include ice, toothpaste, toothbrush, spatula and bag clips but I do have access to most household things.
Please give me some humiliating punishments to accomplish and if you wish me to post pictures, please specify and I will post as soon as I finish.
My limits and likes are listed in my profile under "About Me"
-Wet

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Take the biggest, thickest banana you have and place it intact (don't peel it) in the freezer right now.

Strip completely naked and take the banana from the freezer (if you're alone. If not, go to a private area before stripping). Watching a nearby clock to keep track of the seconds, push the entire banana up your asshole immediately. You will push it in as is without the benefit of any type of lube.

The total number of seconds that it takes to get the entire banana in your asshole until your sphincter closes down on the stem will be the the number of hours you will need to keep the banana in your asshole. Example: 5 seconds = 5 hours, 10 seconds = 10 hours, etc. The challenge is to overcome immediate discomfort in order to minimize the maximum amount of keeping it in for less or more than a day!

Additionally, you must roll a single die. Whatever number comes up you multiply by 3 which is the number of times you must masturbate to edge per hour. If you don't make your quota in a given hour, the entire number per hour times the entire time period you have the banana in your asshole is the total number of hours you can NOT cum, for any reason, after you remove the banana! Example: You'll have the banana in for 24 hours continuously and you roll a 6 on the die. You must masturbate to edge 18 times in each hour. If in any hour, you don't edge at least 18 times, you multiply 18 (per hour) with 24 (total hours the banana is in your asshole) to equal 432 hours (18 days) you're NOT allowed to cum AFTER removing the banana at the end of the 24 hours!

Any hour you have to remove the banana doesn't count to your total time plus you pay a penalty of 12 hours (per hour it is out) added to your total time the banana must be in. While the banana is out of your asshole, it needs to be back in a freezer until you're ready to reinsert it, no matter what shape it has formed. The banana's surface will NOT be cleaned prior to re-insertion.

While you're home and alone, you will remain completely naked. If you are leaving home, you may not wear any underwear. Of course, the banana remains in continuously for the entire time period!

If you want finish the dare on a special note, when you reach the end of the time limit and you pull the banana out, you may lick the skin clean before peeling it and eating the "baked" fruit inside! It might be best to remove it while in the bathroom, in case you have the urge.

wet_slut

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 11, 2011
An online master of mine is quite upset that this has 65 views and only 1 post. What should I do to make this more appealing? Or, better yet, what should I do to punish myself because I clearly wrote such an unworthy post.

Hh32

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 7, 2011
If ur maters with u make spigettie and meatballs with ur naked body as the plate

If not fill a glass with glad wrap in it then poor water nd freeze it with a condom in the middle (so there is a hole in the middle) once frozen take the condom out nd put toothpaste in the whole freeze for a day and shove it in ur pussy till the ice melts then keep the toothpaste in for 36 hours nd bursh ur teeth with it but first brush the inside of ur pussy with ur toothbrush

kasr

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 6, 2011
i say you must use your whole tube of tooth paste as lube before the week is up if there is any left at end of week it goes in your ass

wet_slut

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 11, 2011
Thank you, sir. I have placed the water and such in the freezer.

wet_slut

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 11, 2011
Yes, kasr. I will use the rest of my toothpaste as my lube for the week.
Thank you sir.

ehm

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 16, 2011
soap dispenser

Go and take a shower, edge once. Now you will get your bottle of soap or shampoo and put it in your pussy or ass. The bottle should be placed with the cap down.

Finish your shower using your hole as the soap dispenser and then edge another time using the bottle. When edged slap your pussy 5x.

Now it's time to orgasm, masturbate till orgasm. For everytime that you drop the bottle or have to hold it in with your hands you will have to slap your pussy 5x and place a clothespin or other clamp on your pussylips. Also you will have to start over with an edge and 5 slaps before masturbating till orgasm again.

Post a detailed report and post pictures of your hole without the bottle and one with the bottle inserted, one of your red pussy after the edge and slaps and one of your pussy with the clamps.

Looking forward to your report and pics

Hh32

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 7, 2011
1st pic dare) if u have a dog put peanut butter on ur pussy nd have the dog lick it up in the 69 position while u
Male dog: suck his cock till all peanut butter is gone catch all cum in ur mouth nd swallow
Female dog: put a mix of peanut butter, whipcream, mirical whip, BBQ sause nd dogwood on the females under side nd eat all of the mix till gone

2nd pic dare) smack ur pussy with an electric fly swatter

3rd pic dare) use a toilet bowl cleaner at I dildo in ur pussy if lube needed use hotsause until u cum 3 times

4th pic dare) use a pine tree to edge 2 times

5- pic punishments)
Roll a die 4 times or 4 dice
2-6 alegater clamps on ur nipples for 5 min
7-12u naked in the mud
13-20 u shaving ur pussy
24-29 u with a waffle butt (rub a tennis wracket back nd forth till butt is raw)
30-35 u using ur naked body as a plate for a meal of a half wrack of ribs nd every rib must pass throughout ur tits nd finished bones in ur pussy
36 all of the above

Featured Threads

New Personals