permission to cum required

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
My owner has given me permission to cum, providing I get 5 kt members to agree.

As always there is a price to pay, each person giving their consent, gives a forfeit, I have to do one of the five forfeits.

PLEASE give me permission to cum.

321tt

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 19, 2011
You get my permission, but with the following forfeit:

Get a rope approx 5 mm (1/5 inch) thick and tie a simple "thong" on yourself using that rope: only a waistband and a string running between your pussy lips on your clit and between your cheeks. Make it tight so it feels like a wedgie.

Make this before you go to bed. When it is on, edge once and go to bed. In the morning edge again and go about your daily business. In the evening edge again and go to bed. In the morning, make the string thru your crotch 3 cm (1 inch) shorter. Make detailed photos of you. Then you are allowed to cum.

You are allowed to remove it for toilet usage (not for shower), but you have to tie it just after that. All edging and the final cum must be of course in that "thong".

When you are finished, you have to go to this thread, post the photos here and thank your owner and me for letting you cum.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
I give you permission to orgasm but it must be done while completely naked. No clothing or any item that you can use to cover any portion of your body can be closer than 300 yards (or 275 meters) from the location you choose to masturbate to orgasm. Additionally, you must cum 5x at your chosen location while "face down, ass up" before you may return to get dressed again.

You must write a 5 paragraph descriptive report of no less than 10,000 words total detailing your entire orgasmic "journey"!

jkrwld

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 13, 2011
I give you permission but your forfeit would be, You have to write how bad a slave you are over your body, then write on a bag and cover your face then you may cum while being on Chatroulette for all to see how a bad slave behaves, you must also PM me letting me know if this is what your master chooses for you and tell me when your going to do it

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
I need permission from another two people to cum. Please be kind to this little.slut and say she can cum.
I am so disparate to give in to my desires, that I cannot think of anything else.
I beg all kt members to say yes...

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
Errr.. no. I like you suffering a little longer........... Write here and tell me why I should change my mind.... make it a good begging letter......... :)

slutlover8911

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 17, 2012
I give you permission!

Forfeit: Do it with toothpaste on you clit and pussy- are you posting pictures?

sirh

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 15, 2011
Mod Edit: sirh, since you can't be bothered reading/following the rules despite multiple warnings and being twice on probation for not respecting them I'm going to highlight some of them for you:

Don't request pictures on the forums.

Exercise proper grammar as best you can. "AOL speak" will get your posts removed.

Continuing to contact users who have asked you leave them alone will result in the removal of your account.

Consider this your final warning.

Last edited by a moderator:

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
I give you permission to cum, the catch is you have to tell a real life friend who you have never spoken to about kinky/sexy things with before. This has to be a friend you see each week and you must tell them you are masturbating and about to cum and that you haven't been allowed to cum for X days. Any questions they ask after that must be answered in full and truthfully, anything they tell you to do you have to do. And if they tell you to stop then you have to stop ;) Oh and you have to write back here and tell us what happened!

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
Thank you guys. I have a task to complete tonight, then I will allow myself to cum. I have chosen Slutlover's forfeit, and will try to post some photos.

The task I need to complete first is to sit down and play with my tits and pussy for two hours, wearing pants and shorts. I am to drink plenty of fluids, and pee myself.

I am to remain seated the whole time.

This is a shortened version of a task set by my owner (revisions with his permission), and to compensate for the shorter time span, I cannot refuse any video calls from skype callers. The task will start in an hour or so - please pm me if you want my skype details.

Thank you.

Bad Slave

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
show over

The show is over. Thanks to the dominant guys that took part. Will let you know if I an instructed to give another show.