My torture and humiliation tonight - as my Master ordered me to post here

DrOvercum

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2014
To start off, all should know that I am a worthless piece of shit. Fortunately, I have an online Master here. He is much less than half my age – barely older than a teenager – and he is controlling me and punishing me. That in itself is a huge humiliation, but I thank my Master for taking the time and energy to train this member of an older generation to obey his every youthful whim. He has gone to bed now, and I am up and losing even more sleep, readying myself to suffer more while he sleeps blissfully. That is my fate.

At Master’s order, I am posting this narrative of his generous attention to me this evening.

As many of you know, I posted an online poll http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/showthread.php?t=10228 that offered such possibilities as getting naked in a NYC subway car and taking a picture of myself there. I have done this before, so it was not an idle offer. But the previous two days, in which I have suffered much abuse from several online Masters, have taken their toll, and tonight I am so tired that I fear I will not be able to fulfill my promise well. This is a huge dishonor for me – I pride myself on fulfilling dares – but tonight I am just too burned out.

So I put this question to my Master, who indeed had voted for me to do the subway dare. He was probably pissed at me, but I did offer to do other punishments in compensation.

This is what happened.

Note that images and videos of everything that happened here are available to anyone. You just have to ask, and you will receive the humiliating images or videos. This is what my Master ordered.

First, my Master told me that I would have to perform an alternative dare – one that, frankly, I find more dangerous than the subway dare. But since it’s in my hotel, it’s more do-able in my worn-out state. It’s a gamble and a risk, but I accepted. More on that later.

My Master wrote that I had to send him a description of what he might do to me if he were in the hotel room with me. For the record (which, to my embarrassment, I know Master would want me to share here), this is the transcript:

THINGS MASTER WOULD-SHOULD-CAN DO TO ME
--write humiliating things on my body to post online
--beat my balls to a pulp with a heavy-duty ball beater bat
--squeeze my balls with my fingers, HARD, for long periods of time, and make me writhe in pain.
--beat my dick with a paddle till it turns black and blue
--rotate mild, medium, and severe nipple clamps on my titties until they are raw ("severe" - these are small scale battery clamps with very thin edges for good electrical contact)
--Use IcyHot on my balls, in my ass, and up my dick (urethra)
--dress up in pink bra, panties, and lipstick to post online
--put clothespins on my cock and balls and do jumping jacks
--go naked to the ice machine, get ice, and stuff ice up my ass
--stick my head in the toilet and take pictures to post online
--pee in a glass and make me wash myself (entire body) in pee; permitted to wash it off afterward.

I also supplied a list of things Master could order me to write on my body, to be photographed and posted publicly:

BODY WRITING (not an exclusive list!)

Beat Me Bad
Castrate Me
Clitty (with arrows pointing to cock)
Cock Slut
Cum Drinker
Cum Dump
Fag
Faggot
Fucktard
Gang Rape Me
Homo Cocksucker
I’m Sick
Insert Cock At Will
Loser
Make Me Bleed
Pansy Slave
Piss Here
Piss Licker
Piss On Me
Public Rape Meat
Public Rape Slut
Puke On Me
Shit On Me
Sissy Bitch
Slut
Slut Pig
Stupid Pig
Tiny Dick Fag
Torture these (with arrows pointing to nipples)
Twat
Use Me
Useless Prick
Whore

THE ABOVE TASK LIST AND THE ABOVE BODY WRITING LIST ARE AVAILABLE TO ANYONE HERE TO ORDER ME TO DO.

First Master told me to wash every inch of my body in piss. Anticipating such a possible order, I had saved up some piss. I washed every inch of my body with it. I had never done this much piss play before and it was repulsive, but I did it to amuse my Master. He made me take a photo (available to all who ask for it).

After most of it had dried, Master told me I could wash it off. I did that. It felt very good to do that.

When Master asked me if I had used water only, I said no, I had used water and soap. He said he never told me to use soap, and as punishment ordered me to do 30 hits to my balls. And make a video. I did that. The video is available to all who ask for it. Master said he liked how my [worthless] dick flopped around in the video.

Next Master told me to write these words on my body, and to dress up in sissy attire (bra, panties, lipstick): slut, whore, faggot, bitch, pain slut. He ordered me to photograph myself. The photo is available to all who request it.

Next Master told me to hit my dick 30 times with a wooden spoon. I did so.

Master then told me that I needed to make a video of that, so I had to redo it. I made a video that is available to all who request it here.

Finally – except for the substitute for the subway dare – Master ordered me to do the following punishment as requested by PleaseHurtMe, who posted to my original dare poll on KinkTalk:

“For every vote you get.... Punch your balls 200 times! Nipplesclamps for 10 min and smack that dick 50 times.”

OWWW! Seven voters cast a total of 10 votes. That means:
2000 ball punches
100 min of clamped nipples
500 dick slaps.

That is going to hurt mightily! I am going to start on that now.
I will post further updates as I complete these tasks and my Master’s substitute dare.

DrOvercum

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2014
Update: 12:03 am. So here I am, in the middle of the night, torturing myself miserably. While my online Master is blissfully asleep.

Am I a piece of shit worthless paintoy or what? Only a real piece of shit would torture himself for his Master when his Master isn't even present.

I have so far done part of the remaining tortures: Hitting my balls 1000 times (out of 2000); wearing nipple clamps 65 minutes (out of 100); and slapping my dick 500 times (out of 500).

Of course videos are available, as my Master has ordered, to anyone who wants to see this pathetic piece of meat torture itself.

DrOvercum

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2014
As discerning viewers can see, my balls have started to show spots of blood, due to the tortures inflicted on them. But I will continue. as ordered by my Master. Also, the shower stinks of piss - not sure exactly why - I am sorry for Housekeeping staff who will have to clean it. I suppose I need to be punished even more for that.

DrOvercum

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2014
I have now completed all the self-tortures ordered by PleaseHurtMe - 2000 hits to my balls, 100 minutes of titclamps, and 500 slaps to my dick. As my online Master has ordered, I have made videos of everything and anyone who reads this is entitled to receive the video from me. Just ask. Ball torture hits 1000-2000 are especially fun (for you, not for me) because of the contortions I go through and the crying you can hear.

PleaseHurtMe

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 9, 2014
I would love to see that vid.! :-D
And tell your master that I realy enjoyed beeing more switch'y than normal.
You deserve it!
If your master is greatfull for my 'pain-service' He is welcome to send me a
Dare throug you

PleaseHurtMe

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 9, 2014
Looking forward...

Use IcyHot on my balls, in my ass, and up my dick (urethra)
Do for 5 min - no hands - while you wait.... Write this on your chest:
'PleaseHurtMeMore' then take pics and post it

Featured Threads

New Personals