How much punishment and humiliation do I need?

Please vote on these punishments/dares

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DrOvercum

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2014
For each of the choices above, I must do it once for every vote.

---------

Here is the detail for the nipple punishment with battery clamps: apply bare-edged battery clamps to your nipples. Using the clamps, twist your nipples back and forth as far as possible each way, 10 times.

---------

Here is the detail for the security loop nipple rip:
Prop the hotel room door open. Get naked. Loop your nipple clamp chain through the security loop on the hotel door jamb http://www.amazon.com/Hardware-Metal.../dp/B007VD37ZE. Clamp your nipples, handcuff yourself behind your back and toss the keys. You will now have to rip clamps off nipples by pulling.

---------
For the final poll option, for each vote I receive, I must choose one item from this list:

Stand naked on a public street for 3 minutes.

Stand naked on a public street for 3 minutes with a humiliating word or words written on your chest (PM to specify)

Wear a fully padded out bra under your t-shirt to Starbucks, and show off your breasts proudly to the barista

Stand on a public street in only bra and panties for 5 minutes

Walk naked to the elevator and back.

Walk to the elevator and back in bra, panties, and lipstick.

Walk naked to the elevator and back with embarrassing/humiliating writing on your body (PM to specify)

Walk the full length of the hotel corridor naked except for a ball gag.

Leave your room naked and blindfolded. Walk to the elevator and back without removing the blindfold.

Beg a GetDare, KinkTalk, or KIK user to tell you how to torture your balls.
Once some one does, and you perform the punishment, roll a dice. If it is not a 5 or 6, ask someone else.

ADDITIONAL PUNISHMENTS/DARES may be added - add a reply below.

PleaseHurtMe

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 9, 2014
For every vote (not voter) punch balls 10 times to show your gratitude ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals