Me and a friend bet!

mw008008mw

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 13, 2012
So me and my friend Julie are betting on the Heat Thunder game tomorrow, and would like some ideas for the loser. We share an apartment, so parents won't be a problem. We will not do: perm, pain, illegal, poo, or public. We also ask that its a singular punishment, (not making one of us do anything sexual to the other) and that its something to do at the time and would not last past that night.

Thank you all in advance, Go Heat!

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Simplest "non-sexual" event:

Watch the game while both completely naked.

Whichever team is leading at the end of each quarter, that "fan" will spank the other's bare ass as they across your lap. The number of spanks given will be the total combined score at the end of the quarter and they will be completed before the next quarter begins.

The game winning team's "fan" will be allowed to get dressed while administering whippings, with a leather belt (or spatula, hairbrush, paddle, etc.), on the losing team's "fan's" bare ass for the combined total score in points of both teams.

If the "loser" can't take all the end-of-game whipping total, they may convert the remaining number to minutes spent walking around the apartment complex perimeter while still completely naked AND their hands secured behind their back!

The winner will accompany the loser to ensure photo/video documentation as well as "safety"! A full report will be posted here afterwards.

Last edited:

pantythief

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 30, 2011
Non sexual

since you wat something non sexual, but still want the lsoer to feel like they actually lost something. Loser has to wear an outfit of the winners choice (french maid, schoogirl, bra and panties) and clean the entire apartment. This would of course include doing all the laundry for the apartment. Even if the laundry is downstairs. And pictures could be taken to ensure complete service.

mw008008mw

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 13, 2012
like both of these!!!

keep the bets coming!!!

(and we will go a little more sexual than spanking, just nothing like eat each other out or anything like that)

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
like both of these!!!

keep the bets coming!!!

(and we will go a little more sexual than spanking, just nothing like eat each other out or anything like that)

The game is set to start. Are you doing the "spanking" bet?

I'm guessing Julie is pulling for the Thunder but who's "ass" is for Miami?

What are the other 4 girls in the group doing while the "bet" is happening?

If a strap-on dildo is available, a quarter can be assigned to each girl and they can take the anal "virginity" of the girl whose team is "behind" for that quarter!

mw008008mw

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 13, 2012
I'm Hayley, and I'm the one pulling for Miami. The other girls are back home for the summer, so its just the 2 of us

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
I'm Hayley, and I'm the one pulling for Miami. The other girls are back home for the summer, so its just the 2 of us

Back home for the summer? Is the group together at the same college?

I think you should post the "particulars" info for yourself and Julie that I asked for in my PM.

Since you both have virgin assholes, the "loser" will give up her anal cherry to the "winner" of the game and she may take it herself or she may call a "substitute" to take it for her!

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
I'll bet after last night, Julie wishes she hadn't agreed to this "bet"!

You might need a day to type up a very detailed report of the entire evening "events" but if we don't see a full explanation (to everyone's satisfaction) by Sunday night, a punishment for Hayley would be necessary!

Featured Threads

New Personals