Rachel S

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 30, 2013
I’m 20. Female. I’m looking for someone to give me a list of things to do that could last to about an hour or two because I always do stuff so fast and it’s not as fun as I think it should be. I mainly enjoy nipple/breast play and torture. I also enjoy being tied up or in a position and left there for a while. But I’m up for new things too. Also if you want to include punishments or rewards for things I can/can’t handle. I still live at home so I’m going to have to stay in my room and my connected bathroom for these. I've listed all items I have below:
• A lot of clothespins
• Twine
• 2 snake bite pumps with different sized cups
• Zip ties (I use to wrap around my breasts) but I can use for other things if wanted
• I don’t have any weights for clamps (any ideas would be greatly appreciated) but I do have a heavy chain connecting two clothes pins
• Chopsticks
• Rubber bands
• I don’t have dildos or vibrators, but I do have a electric toothbrush that I use.
• Packing tape
• Cloth gag (or I could use chopsticks and rubber bands, or whatever you want)
• Cloth blindfold
• I have a bed with posts along with multiple higher areas in my room to tie things to and lower areas if wanted
• Scarf
• And I recently bought mouse traps
• This one may sound weird, but I have a fan (I like being tied up and cold)

I might be forgetting some things here and there, so if you want me to do something let me know and I will tell you if I have or can get something for the task. I would be willing to buy anything that is on the cheaper side.
If you have any questions just ask. You can post in comments or private message me. It’s up to you

Rachel S

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 30, 2013
Wow, no one is going to tell me what to do?

Dom6BDSM

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 24, 2011
North Europe
Need:
Twine
2 clothes pins
5 ice cubes
rubber band

tie each leg to a corner of the bed with twine

Tie twine around your two breasts so they stand out.

Put 1 clothes pegs on each nipple.

The use your hands to edge but not cum.
Take one ice cube and move it around your clit and pussy to cool it down until it has melted.
Remove clothes pin and turn in 90 degrees (a quarter ) and then refasten it.

then edge, ice and turn clothes pin again again again ... until you have no more ice cubes.

Now you may edge and cum.

Have fun!

You fail if you stop before done. PM me for a punishment if you fail.

Also I want you to write a report directly after you done the task.

Rachel S

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 30, 2013
Need:
Twine
2 clothes pins
5 ice cubes
rubber band

Take one ice cube and move it around your clit and pussy to cool it down until it has melted.

then edge, ice and turn clothes pin again again again ... until you have no more ice cubes.

Have fun!

I will get to your task as soon as I can :)

Rachel S

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 30, 2013
Do you want me to post it here in comments? or a PM for you?

I'll post it here, in case others are interested :)

Age? 19

Which gender do you primarily serve (mistresses or masters)? either

Body Type? i'm chubby

Bra size? 34 B

Are they perky or saggy? perky

Are your nipples large or small? small

Are they pronounced all the time or only when aroused? only when aroused or cold

Is your cunt shaven, trimmed, or natural? shaven

Are your inner labia tight and hidden or visible and saggy? visible and saggy

Is your clit large or small? small

Do you get wet easily? yes

What's the largest phallic object you've ever fit in there? my boyfriend's penis

Is your asshole hairy? yes

Does it gape? no

What's the largest phallic object you've ever fit in your ass? my boyfriend's penis

What's your favorite derogatory name to be called? anything (bitch, cunt, slut, etc)

Describe your favorite underwear. Red lace cheeksters

Are any of your panties stained? no

Describe your most humiliating fantasy. Being raped and/or drugged

What kinks are you ashamed of having? All of them

Have you ever had an accident (pissed yourself) in your adult life? no

Does your vanilla self greatly differ from your kinky self? yes

Do you have any nude or embarrassing photos? Link them. nope

Do you enjoy it when people make fun of your physical features (fat ass, hairy cunt, saggy tits, etc.) no, unless it's a mistress/master

Would you enjoy serving crowds/gangbangs? if i knew it was completely safe and I wouldn't get pregnant or STDs

What's the most publicly humiliating thing you've ever done? nothing

Would you agree that you're simply an object consisting of three holes to be used by others? yes

richied

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 6, 2012
Riverside, california
Do you have a hose? This might be unusual. But if you have anything that could squirt water up you, then you should fill your nice kitty up with water and then put duct tape over your kitty so it doesn't come out. Go about your day as usual and at the end of the day, drain yourself. ;) heeheehee

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
You#ll need the strongest clamps you have (but make sure you can handle them for a good 10-15 minutes, but it should hurt ;) ) some string/rope the fan and some ice (or toothbrush if you have no ice)

Get the fan and set it up so it blows cold air over you, if its cold out then keep the window wide open too. Put a towel down so you dont get the floor wet then sit down with the ice just under your pussy. With your legs straight (itd be perfect if you could tie them so you cant cheat!) put the clamps on your nipples and link them with rope looped under your knees as tightly as you can handle it so youre forced to lean forward the whole time. This should ideally mean your pussy is now pressed into the ice and your nipples should be pulled tightly by the rope. Hold this position for 10 minutes.

After the 10 minutes are up get yourself really really horny, you can touch your pussy but no insertion and no playing with your clit. Also no edging or getting anywhere close to cumming at this point. After at least 15 minutes of playing with yourself go to the bathroom turn on ONLY the cold water and use the shower/tap to cum. Of course you can chicken out if its too cold in which case you may finger yourself to orgasm only while you have 24 pegs on your pussy lips and one on your clit. If you cant cum like that either then ill keep your orgasm and you can go to bed horny. Enjoy!

And write a full report of how it goes.

Rachel S

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 30, 2013
Need:
Twine
2 clothes pins
5 ice cubes
rubber band

Have fun!

I finally got to do this :)
It was wonderful :D
The pain from moving the clamps was intense.

wetemke

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Dec 15, 2013
south africa
some fun

We are slaves proudly owned by Misslilly. My wife is away until tonight, I'll give you something to do, to keep me busy. Drink 4-5 glasses of water! 1) clamp your nipples with whatever will cause you the most pain. 2)Insert the biggest object you can into your pussy and make sure it stays in. (Tape it or whatever). 3)Put as many clothes pegs on your pussy lips as you can. 4) edge, wait two minutes, edge again. 5) insert something in your backside. 6) edge again. 7) remove the tity clamps and clothes pegs. 8) gag yourself. 9) Screw yourself with the object that is in your pussy and cum as quickly as possible, and remove all objects. 10) now you wait until you need to pee. You must hold your pee in. You must hold it until the pee literally starts dripping out of you. I mean it. You must start dripping, gritting your teeth. Then you can stand in the bath or shower and keep holding it in until your body gives in and you just start squirting pee uncontrollably. The second that, that release happens, you start rubbing your clit, pee and all. Continue rubbing your clit until you cum again. Report back. Your task is done.

wetemke

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Dec 15, 2013
south africa
some fun

We are slaves proudly owned by Misslilly. My wife is away until tonight, I'll give you something to do, to keep me busy. Drink 4-5 glasses of water! 1) clamp your nipples with whatever will cause you the most pain. 2)Insert the biggest object you can into your pussy and make sure it stays in. (Tape it or whatever). 3)Put as many clothes pegs on your pussy lips as you can. 4) edge, wait two minutes, edge again. 5) insert something in your backside. 6) edge again. 7) remove the tity clamps and clothes pegs. 8) gag yourself. 9) Screw yourself with the object that is in your pussy and cum as quickly as possible, and remove all objects. 10) now you wait until you need to pee. You must hold your pee in. You must hold it until the pee literally starts dripping out of you. I mean it. You must start dripping, gritting your teeth. Then you can stand in the bath or shower and keep holding it in until your body gives in and you just start squirting pee uncontrollably. The second that, that release happens, you start rubbing your clit, pee and all. Continue rubbing your clit until you cum again. Report back. Your task is done.

Featured Threads

New Personals