Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
Does the dirty whore have any toys or things to use on her needy fuckholes? What are the limits the pathetic excuse of a slut has?

Rick09876

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2020
Hello, I'm an economics student and no one knows what a dirty whore I am. All my thoughts are occupied only by fucking, I want to be humiliated, I want to be insulted and called the whore that I am. I often discreetly masturbate in public places, and so far no one has noticed me, but every time I do this, I dream that the people standing next to me will find out about it and punish me for what I am doing. I often write dirty messages on my body to humiliate myself more, but I can't let anyone guess about it. I would like someone to write me masturbation instructions, humiliating orders, or simply express what a dirty slut he thinks I am
Check you chat messages on this platform. I’ve messaged you

Reactions: MasterDingo52

MasterDingo52

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 13, 2023
Check you chat messages on this platform. I’ve messaged you
So much amazing note you wrote about the dirtiest and nastiest whore you are in a very practical but discreetly way of practicing the filthiest thoughts your slutty mind filled with.

I truly want to own such type of pathetic, extremely filthy,dirty whore to be degraded, insulted, humiliated,strictly punished by Me.. Only Me !!

Master Dingo

• Haha
Reactions: subzzzero

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
So much amazing note you wrote about the dirtiest and nastiest whore you are in a very practical but discreetly way of practicing the filthiest thoughts your slutty mind filled with.

I truly want to own such type of pathetic, extremely filthy,dirty whore to be degraded, insulted, humiliated,strictly punished by Me.. Only Me !!

Master Dingo
You replied to a dude. Not the actual OP.

Featured Threads

New Personals