• Poll closed .

pantydares

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 26, 2008
Arvada, Co
Thanks to all that voted on the last blog poll, the cupcakes smashed nicely with my edge, and the second pill, great fun. Here is the next thing im doing for this week....
Now that ive had a few days of fun playing with food, and racking up 15 very drippy, sloppy hard erect edges....
Its time to go back in the chastity cage with the erection pill already in from the vote,
The cage will be on until 12-1-19
That also means it will be on while im at a family thanksgiving, and several shifts at work, i close with a cute gal.
Last week when i had taken the pill and had my cage on at work, i was hoping she didnt notice the erection trying to push the cage out of my pants, through the fabric.
As i get paid tomorrow, ill more than likely get more erection pills, and a few other items, and im working on a new hypno file that makes my cock sensitive, as soon as i feel ready with that, ill make sure to let folks know.
Im always open to take suggestions and other ideas, i can make lists.

pantydares

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 26, 2008
Arvada, Co
my chastity lockup is scheduled for tonight, ill be posting a poll for my edging swan song before then.
Im going back into my latex, and i have to run some errands, ill list some things that i will be close to, and see what is decided upon.
Thank everyone for the last poll.

Featured Threads

New Personals