12 Dares of Christmas for Dr O. - Part 1

IzzAvenged

Catfish warning
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 5, 2018
I agreed to take one for the team and perform Dr. O's first four parts of his 12 Dares of Christmas in order to convince him to post the next four. I will have one week to post each part.

My posts will be here to keep them all in one place, I will be posting them in the order I do them.

Please see this link for other responses.

https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/threads/the-12-dares-of-christmas.31893/#post-128518

1. Go out to a public place wearing a skirt or dress without panties, find somewhere secluded or not (up to you) and masturbate to edge using your fingers. [Change rooms and restrooms are ok]

Performed November 23, 2018 at a park near my home
I considered going to a shopping mall, but it was just too crazy on the day after Thanksgiving and I didn't want to be anywhere near that many people. The weather was nice, I was in a blouse and skirt and my boyfriend was out, so I slid my panties off and went to the park. There weren't many people out, so I made my way to a bench and quickly edged myself. I was REALLY geared up and wanted to do more, but I also wanted to get home and knock out more of these dares....

3. Strip naked and fit a clothes peg onto each nipple, start a timer set for 30 minutes and stand in front of a mirror with legs wide apart and hands on head. Your aim is to wait out the 30 minutes, if you fail to make 30 take note of the time you give up. If you had remaining time you must now edge that many times, i.e. 12 minutes remaining = 12 edges.

Performed November 23, 2018 at my home as soon as I got done with the edge dare
As I was going home, I texted my boyfriend to see what his plans were. I still had a couple of hours, so I stripped as soon as I got inside and found my nipple clamps. I knelt in front of the mirror and set a timer. I have done a lot of position training so staying like this was not difficult for me, but the nipple clamps did start to really hurt. In this instance, I pushed myself to endure until 30 minutes were up not because I was afraid of the punishment, but that I really wanted to see if I had that level of will power.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to test myself here, Dr. O.

4. Call up a friend (or find a stranger if thats your thing) and give them a Christmas handjob or blowjob, get them to cum on your face and/or tits and allow the cum to dry completely, no washing for at least 4 hours. OR If you prefer girls, eat them out until they cum, again no washing or cleaning your face for 4 hours. OR Solo, masturbate to edge for 45 minutes using your hands, keep wiping your juices on your face and/or tits then leave it to dry for at least 4 hours. In all options YOU DO NOT GET TO CUM.

Performed November 24, 2018
This may be cheating, but when my boyfriend got out of the shower after working out, I surprised him with a blowjob. He prefers for me to swallow and I do swallow pretty much every time. I was able to slide him out just as I felt him starting to cum and aimed his cock into my cleavage and smiled up at him while I stroked his cum between my breasts and into my bra.

2. Find 3 different household items you can insert into your cunt. They must fit so you can wear panties over and do normal activities. Use each one for 30 minutes each and at least 30 minutes apart. Wear while doing normal house chores, cooking etc.

Performed November 24, 2018 while wearing cum for four hours
While my boyfriend got dressed, I started the next dare. I was wearing yoga pants and a sports bra with a sports thong underneath. I walked into the kitchen, grabbed a marker and slid it right into my pussy and set a timer on my phone for half an hour. To be honest, I almost forgot the marker was in me by the time the timer went off. I excused myself to the bathroom, slid it out and washed it.

The next half an hour, I thought about what else I could put in me. I decided on a small travel bottle of soap. It is silicone and squishy and promised to feel really interesting. When the timer went off, I went into the bathroom and slipped the bottle right into me. It felt AMAZING. If I can find the link, I will post it in the comments for anyone that wants one.

I spent the next half an hour really enjoying that bottle. I did not approach orgasm, but you don't have to cum for sex to feel amazing, right?

I reluctantly removed that bottle when time was up and I realized that we have a new silicone bottle we have never used that is even bigger. YES!!!!!

When the time came, I filled it with HOT water and slid it in. Oh. My. God. For the next half an hour, everytime I moved, it brought a new wave of pleasure to me. I think my boyfriend noticed because he was looking at me a little odd. So, while he watched TV, I dropped to my knees and gave him another blowjob. This time I swallowed because I am a proper lady.

I was disappointed when it was time to take the bottle out, but it will be in me again. :D

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Its so disappointing to see when someone writes good, detailed reports like this and no one bothers to comment! At least we now have the "Like" option but even so it doesn't tally with the number of views. C'mon guys how long does it take to hit the Like?

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
i loved reading about the in public no panties edging. the thrill of being seen getting caught. Because of things like this i really look around and pay close attention to anyone when im out an about wondering whos plugged or whos sneaking around no panties etc. The insertion task was excellent i like how after you found you enjoyed the bottle that on the next one you chose to use warm water to enhance the sensation. Adding in you did this all ninja style so the bf didnt see was icing on the cake. great work !

IzzAvenged

Catfish warning
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 5, 2018
Adding in you did this all ninja style so the bf didnt see was icing on the cake. great work !

Thank you, Subzzzero. I can assure you that while my boyfriend had no idea I was doing a dare, he certainly enjoyed to benefits. ;)

IzzAvenged

Catfish warning
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 5, 2018
Its so disappointing to see when someone writes good, detailed reports like this and no one....

Thank you, Dr O.

I really hope that my responses please you in particular as you are the Dare Writer.

I am currently planning my weekend dares for the second part. In case I havent said it before, I am REALLY looking forward to dressing up like a slutty Christmas tree.

Reactions: The king

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Yeah that one is a lot of fun, I have done that several times over the years. In one instance I had her stand on a box in the lounge room for a couple of hours with her lights on, lol, very entertaining...

slave552

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 5, 2012
Loved your report and of course would have liked swapping with your bf ;)

IzzAvenged

Catfish warning
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 5, 2018
Dr. O,

Please forgive me.

I had promised to get 5-8 done and posted by Sunday. Unfortunately, "Real Life" happened and I was unable to type up my report.

I know that this is no excuse and, while I will still get the report posted, I will understand if you consider me in breach of our agreement.

Your judgement on this whether I am still worthy of 9-12 will be final and I will not question it.

Izz

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I do understand that real life happens so I will reserve judgment until I read the report.

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
I agreed to take one for the team and perform Dr. O's first four parts of his 12 Dares of Christmas in order to convince him to post the next four. I will have one week to post each part.

My posts will be here to keep them all in one place, I will be posting them in the order I do them.

Please see this link for other responses.

https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/threads/the-12-dares-of-christmas.31893/#post-128518

1. Go out to a public place wearing a skirt or dress without panties, find somewhere secluded or not (up to you) and masturbate to edge using your fingers. [Change rooms and restrooms are ok]

Performed November 23, 2018 at a park near my home
I considered going to a shopping mall, but it was just too crazy on the day after Thanksgiving and I didn't want to be anywhere near that many people. The weather was nice, I was in a blouse and skirt and my boyfriend was out, so I slid my panties off and went to the park. There weren't many people out, so I made my way to a bench and quickly edged myself. I was REALLY geared up and wanted to do more, but I also wanted to get home and knock out more of these dares....

3. Strip naked and fit a clothes peg onto each nipple, start a timer set for 30 minutes and stand in front of a mirror with legs wide apart and hands on head. Your aim is to wait out the 30 minutes, if you fail to make 30 take note of the time you give up. If you had remaining time you must now edge that many times, i.e. 12 minutes remaining = 12 edges.

Performed November 23, 2018 at my home as soon as I got done with the edge dare
As I was going home, I texted my boyfriend to see what his plans were. I still had a couple of hours, so I stripped as soon as I got inside and found my nipple clamps. I knelt in front of the mirror and set a timer. I have done a lot of position training so staying like this was not difficult for me, but the nipple clamps did start to really hurt. In this instance, I pushed myself to endure until 30 minutes were up not because I was afraid of the punishment, but that I really wanted to see if I had that level of will power.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to test myself here, Dr. O.

4. Call up a friend (or find a stranger if thats your thing) and give them a Christmas handjob or blowjob, get them to cum on your face and/or tits and allow the cum to dry completely, no washing for at least 4 hours. OR If you prefer girls, eat them out until they cum, again no washing or cleaning your face for 4 hours. OR Solo, masturbate to edge for 45 minutes using your hands, keep wiping your juices on your face and/or tits then leave it to dry for at least 4 hours. In all options YOU DO NOT GET TO CUM.

Performed November 24, 2018
This may be cheating, but when my boyfriend got out of the shower after working out, I surprised him with a blowjob. He prefers for me to swallow and I do swallow pretty much every time. I was able to slide him out just as I felt him starting to cum and aimed his cock into my cleavage and smiled up at him while I stroked his cum between my breasts and into my bra.

2. Find 3 different household items you can insert into your cunt. They must fit so you can wear panties over and do normal activities. Use each one for 30 minutes each and at least 30 minutes apart. Wear while doing normal house chores, cooking etc.

Performed November 24, 2018 while wearing cum for four hours
While my boyfriend got dressed, I started the next dare. I was wearing yoga pants and a sports bra with a sports thong underneath. I walked into the kitchen, grabbed a marker and slid it right into my pussy and set a timer on my phone for half an hour. To be honest, I almost forgot the marker was in me by the time the timer went off. I excused myself to the bathroom, slid it out and washed it.

The next half an hour, I thought about what else I could put in me. I decided on a small travel bottle of soap. It is silicone and squishy and promised to feel really interesting. When the timer went off, I went into the bathroom and slipped the bottle right into me. It felt AMAZING. If I can find the link, I will post it in the comments for anyone that wants one.

I spent the next half an hour really enjoying that bottle. I did not approach orgasm, but you don't have to cum for sex to feel amazing, right?

I reluctantly removed that bottle when time was up and I realized that we have a new silicone bottle we have never used that is even bigger. YES!!!!!

When the time came, I filled it with HOT water and slid it in. Oh. My. God. For the next half an hour, everytime I moved, it brought a new wave of pleasure to me. I think my boyfriend noticed because he was looking at me a little odd. So, while he watched TV, I dropped to my knees and gave him another blowjob. This time I swallowed because I am a proper lady.

I was disappointed when it was time to take the bottle out, but it will be in me again. :D

fuck that aounds so hot and so amazed that you made him cum whike having a hidden bottle inside your pussy. tjat is intense!!

great reports!! this thread is fucking hot as fuck and i am getting overlly aroused reading it all!

Featured Threads

New Personals