12 Dares of Christmas for Dr. O - Part 3

IzzAvenged

Catfish warning
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 5, 2018
9. Go to a supermarket and buy a fruit or vegetable that you will later use as a dildo. Select something size appropriate, can be a carrot, cucumber, zuchini, banana etc. This is the only thing you can buy on this trip. Do not use a bag, you must carry your item exposed as is. When you get home try it out for at least a few minutes, report on how well your selection worked as a dildo, bonus points if you then eat it or use it for cooking something.

December 12, 2018
My boyfriend and I went out to dinner and on the way home, I asked that we stop at a grocery store. I was dressed sexy, but not slutty. A knee length dress, thigh high stockings and sexy, but conservative panties. We looked like a normal couple - which we are.

Once there, I walked to the restroom and took off my panties and put them into my purse. My BF was wandering up and down the beer aisle and I waved at him as I headed to the produce. I quickly found a nice, thick cucumber and went to collect my BF.

He saw what I was getting and raised his eyebrow. I smiled at him and said "It's like yours. Only green and yours tastes better!" He laughed and we checked out and left.
Later that evening, when my BF was watching TV, I snuck into the kitchen and fucked myself to orgasm with the cucumber. I love the size and feel, but the cold of the cucumber doesn't work for me.

When we were in bed, and I was playing with his cock, I told him that his cock was much nicer than the cucumber. He asked if I was sure. I offered to show him... and he declined.

10. DIY Christmas card. For this you will need some kind of paint or ink and some sheets of paper. You can now use either your tits, pussy and/or ass as a stamp by coating with paint then pressing onto the paper. Use festive colours and experiment to get a nice result. You can give the results as a card to a special friend and/or post it here for all to see.

December 14, 2018

OK, I hate messy shit. I hate it with a passion. There is no was I would consider smearing paint all over myself.

But, I think I kept the spirit alive. :D

All week, I wore inexpensive lacy lingerie in festive colors. Red, green, white, silver. And I made two cards using a picture of myself and the lace.

One card went to my boyfriend. The other card went to my best friend.

Yes, I sent out Christmas cards made of my lacy panties. Does that make me a HO-HO-HO?

11. Christmas chores. Pick one house chore you need to do such as laundry, cooking, cleaning, putting up decorations etc that will take you at least an hour to complete. Now depending on your situation and/or resources you can dress as a skimpy Christmas elf, which includes hat, skimpy skirt and top OR just go naked as you complete your chore.

December 16, 2018
Laundry Day. I threw in a load and decided to toss my robe in with it. I spent about an hour or so folding clothes naked - it wasn't that exciting. :(

Reactions: The king

IzzAvenged

Catfish warning
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 5, 2018
That one was a BITCH!!! I will post that one separately later.

I foolishly modified it so every day I did the previous days as well.

1. BJ for boyfriend.
2. Flashing panties to strangers.
3. Masturbating to orgasm in public.
4. Driving for half an hour without pants.
5. Half an hour naked in self bondage.
6. Topless out doors not at home
7. Offer to get someone off.
8. Lingerie pic to random number
9. A dozen naked jumping jacks in backyard
10. Half an hour at the mall in short skirt and no panties
11. Streaking for half a mile or more
12. Handcuff myself.

So, you can see Christmas Eve was really busy. It ended with a topless, handcuffed blowjob at the park near our house.

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
That one was a BITCH!!! I will post that one separately later.

I foolishly modified it so every day I did the previous days as well.

1. BJ for boyfriend.
2. Flashing panties to strangers.
3. Masturbating to orgasm in public.
4. Driving for half an hour without pants.
5. Half an hour naked in self bondage.
6. Topless out doors not at home
7. Offer to get someone off.
8. Lingerie pic to random number
9. A dozen naked jumping jacks in backyard
10. Half an hour at the mall in short skirt and no panties
11. Streaking for half a mile or more
12. Handcuff myself.

So, you can see Christmas Eve was really busy. It ended with a topless, handcuffed blowjob at the park near our house.
damn..wish i was there for number 8. :)

Featured Threads

New Personals