18/F Looking for EXTREME humiliation

Likeitroughbaby

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 5, 2012
hi! Im 18/f and I'm looking to be extremely humiliated. for fun or as a long term thing. I want to be made into a pig, dog, baby girl, cum dumpster. I want to be made fun of for my disgusting body or be asked to pee all over myself.

I want to be told to do the most perverted thing you can think of. Wether this be shake my ass, or crawl around like a cat. Even worse. Humiliate me as BAD as you can. Humiliate me like you want to take all your anger out on a young bimbo slut like me.

Think you can handle it? I KNOW I can.

PM me tasks, Humiliate me verbally, or you can KIK me
(Get my kik from a PM)

billychib

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 30, 2012
pittsburgh pa
For the next 15 hour you will be a baby girl diaper onesie bikini you get 3 diapers you can only craw no walking and no toilets

johnsorcan

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2011
You should make an album of guys (or girls) cumming on your pics. Just start a thread explaining what you are doing. Then post an album of various parts of your body (tits, ass, cunt, whatever is within limits) for people to cum on. Then they will take a pic of themselves cumming on the screen or doing whatever else they would like to do to you and then send it back to you to post in an album. Might be fun to let them choose the caption as well. I haven't really seen anything like that on here and I think it would be a pretty popular collection. IDK about you but I would think that posting pics of dozens, if not hundreds of random strangers cumming on you would be pretty humiliating.
Let me know If you are interested in giving it a go. I will send you a to get the ball rolling.

Last edited:

vladimir_bz_lion

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 8, 2012
tumblr_mz69hltGYZ1s7ch8qo1_500.png

take the dare you urged me.

' i dare you to lift your skirt as high as possible in the middle of the stacks at the public library. '

Take pic for proof

Featured Threads

New Personals