18 F newby needing a punishment

spankme18

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 9, 2014
The other day I was told to edge myself 5 times before I was allowed to cum, but being the disobedient slut I am I came by the 2nd. Now I need punishing. I don't live alone so I don't have much privacy plus I don't have any sex toys, so I have to make do with house hold items (no toothpaste please) but will take pictures of each punishment done x

james125

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 5, 2014
The other day I was told to edge myself 5 times before I was allowed to cum, but being the disobedient slut I am I came by the 2nd. Now I need punishing. I don't live alone so I don't have much privacy plus I don't have any sex toys, so I have to make do with house hold items (no toothpaste please) but will take pictures of each punishment done x
you need to strip write im a slut on your tits and im a cum whore on your stomach than edge for 5 min

mybedirtygirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 21, 2014
put a marker in your ass and the bigest bottle you can fin in your pussy, spank yourself 100 times if you cant hold the toys then try again, but this time you must spank 150 times. pics just put them in your album. after your done you may cum as much as you want

modifier

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 17, 2014
Slap your tits to red. Slap your cunt to red. Proofpic.
Do 20 hard wedgies. Proofpic result.

JulieKEames

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 12, 2012
Since you have problems with edging, let's make sure that this time you don't cum. You are to edge 10 times, but this time instead of just stopping, each time you stop you are to take a rubber band, loop it over the thumb and forefinger of one hand, place it against you clit and, using the other hand, pull it back as far as you can and then release it. Repeat this 10 times each time you stop edging, so for 10 edges, you will flick your clit 100 times.

Pics of your clit / pussy after the 10 edges will be expected.

JulieKEames

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 12, 2012
After looking at your album, I want to add the following before you start edging:
1) Clothes pins on your nipples
2) Attach 2 clothes pins to each pussy lip and using either string or tape, tie/stick the clothes pins to your leg, pulling your pussy lips open.

After you complete the edges, leave the clothes pins on for another 10 minutes before you remove them. To remove them, you must slap them off.

Pics of your nipples and pussy with pins on and after you smack them off are expected.

tairaine

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 29, 2014
Spank your self bare ass while masturbating untill you come. Post a pic after your done

Featured Threads

New Personals