BtO

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 4, 2012
here
Let's start simple:

On your next day at school, you will wear a bra-wedgies under your uniform. You have to edge in every break, but always at a different place.

Please send a report afterwards!
;)

Ms.Jones

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 29, 2012
Let's start simple:

On your next day at school, you will wear a bra-wedgies under your uniform. You have to edge in every break, but always at a different place.

Please send a report afterwards!
;)

the wedgie didnt bother me. i had three break through out the school day. i frist edge in the bathroom then in the empty hallway by my locker and the last place i edge was in the locker room.

BtO

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 4, 2012
here
Thanks for your report.
:)

Next level:
On Monday you will go without panties.
You have to edge in every break again. And look for a new place, always. Therefore the bathroom, the hallway by your locker and locker room are taboo.
;)

Have you any toys? Do you have a long rope?

Ms.Jones

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 29, 2012
Thanks for your report.
:)

Next level:
On Monday you will go without panties.
You have to edge in every break again. And look for a new place, always. Therefore the bathroom, the hallway by your locker and locker room are taboo.
;)

Have you any toys? Do you have a long rope?

no toys but i long rope. i will try these.

dudeintoslavery

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 5, 2010
Near Canterbury, Kent, UK
Here you go, skirt should be shoret enough that if you bend over, in an unlady like fashion any body behind you will get a peak ;)

ropeharnessb.jpg

ooo_will_ooo

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 8, 2012
Hi !
How about u do a " crotch rope " ( pics & link here : http://www.freetied.com/articles/bondage/page1.php ) and wear the tinyest undewear u own for the first 2 hours of school, after that u have to take off the undies and just wear the rope for the rest of the day, edge every hour, u are not allowed to cum until u get home, but u cant take the rope off until u cum:p

Hope u like it ! and make a report about it !

Ms.Jones

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 29, 2012
Hi !
How about u do a " crotch rope " ( pics & link here : http://www.freetied.com/articles/bondage/page1.php ) and wear the tinyest undewear u own for the first 2 hours of school, after that u have to take off the undies and just wear the rope for the rest of the day, edge every hour, u are not allowed to cum until u get home, but u cant take the rope off until u cum:p

ok this sounds like fun will report on monday night how it went. damn that means 6 edge im going so wet. i hope i dont leave any wet spot.

Ms.Jones

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 29, 2012
Hi !

omg i was really wet and the bus ride didnt make it easy for me to cover up the wetness (too rocky). the first two edge wasn't too bad since i had underwear/panties on. After i had to take them off i could feel my pussy jucies running down my legs. The ropes didnt help much it fact it was tryan to open my pussy lips.

BtO

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 4, 2012
here
Next day you will try the crotch rope again, but this time without panties. Leave them at home. In your first break you spread toothpaste on your pussy. Edge again every hour.

Have fun
BtO

Ms.Jones

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 29, 2012
Next day you will try the crotch rope again, but this time without panties. Leave them at home. In your first break you spread toothpaste on your pussy. Edge again every hour.

Have fun
BtO

the toothpaste on me was burning my lips apart.

ooo_will_ooo

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 8, 2012
new tasks !!

#1 Make some paper panties lol and wear them to school, see how long they last and make the report ;)

#2 if u have a buttplug, use it all day for school, use the crotch tie to keep it in place, edge every 2 hours, cum when u get home

Featured Threads

New Personals