Ruinous28

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
May 17, 2024
So, it's pretty basic, I want to be hurt, used for my body, and am wanting s pretty strict Dom that will catch my mistakes and make me pay (such as not capitalizing honorifics) I am willing to serve multiple and I prefer to use the obedience app if possible! Please PM me, to get my discord!

Thank y'all!

Lasse.nsfw

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 17, 2024
So, it's pretty basic, I want to be hurt, used for my body, and am wanting s pretty strict Dom that will catch my mistakes and make me pay (such as not capitalizing honorifics) I am willing to serve multiple and I prefer to use the obedience app if possible! Please PM me, to get my discord!

Thank y'all!
Where you from, send your insta

MartinDom35

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 24, 2024

Thank y'all!
i am really interested

AgressiveMaster88

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 17, 2023

Thank y'all!
What's your discord so we can get started?

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Every single one of you “doms”. The post was clear to “pm” her. Why thirst it up in the main area as if you can’t read? She asked you to pm likely so she can vet you before having a ton of fakes up in her discord. If she dumped it here in public floodgates would open on her messenger. It’s common practice with females in kink online to not give that kik Discord telegram snap insta etc publicly to the masses unless they’re selling or it’s a burner account

Reactions: Soanon and cricoid

Featured Threads

New Personals