18 M looking for long term mistress

datisjut

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 3, 2022
Hey everyone,
I recently got interested again in having a mistress, since I enjoyed it a lot, but we had a huge time gap, so it eventually faded away gradually. That's why I'm now searching for someone from the EU.

What I'm looking for:
A female mistress who is going to challenge me in everything we do, is interested in a long term relation, cares for me, had time for me fairly regular (I understand that you also have your own live, so you don't need to be available 24/7). My expectations are fairly generic and not so special, thus I'm looking foreword to whoever messages me :)

What I'll offer:
I'll give my best in following all your commands, I'm looking to do sessions regularly (one a week at the very least), I'll send you pics and vids of your tasks. I'm interested in anal, ballbusting, wedgies, some humiliation, pain in general, and I loveeee trying out new things, so if you want anything I didn't mention, feel free to ask :)

I want to discuss all the further details in private with whoever got curious, since privacy is very important for me.
So if you got interested, message me on Kik @datisjut and mention why you text me. Don't just message me hi, tell me something about you already ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals