18/M/Uk

MaleSlave1993

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
May 24, 2012
Hi i haven't been punished for a while and yesterday i masturbated when i weren't told to so now i think that i need to be humiliated i will take pics of the punishments i am told to do it can either be public humiliation or private humiliation either one i dont mine leave punishments below thanks MaleSlaveLuke1993

mistresslilly43

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
sydney
task

ok young sub , I think two versions , one indoors , one outdoors , would be in order to teach you about control , and of course each version will require different underwear

ok young sub , have you ever had a dirty bag , ?????

here is how it works ,

you must have a soft cock , boxers work better than
jocks but try what ever panties you have ,
everytime you see a * I expect a photo

now be soft ,little boy soft, so soft that mum wouldnt be embarrassed if she found you with such a soft little boy cock ,*
put your chosen panties /boxers /jocks on *
and then take the shoe lace ,now hold the lace from both ends and place it down under your covered balls , now make a loop and loop the lace around your covered balls and soft soft cock ,
now tie the lace off tighty ,tieing it around your cock and balls ,making a bag of cock and balls ,* once you have this you must hold this for 30 minutes *, but you must lighty rub ,squeeze and pinch your dirty bag* for the 30 minutes , teasing your dirty bag ,
and if your bound teased cock dribbles I expect to see your juice patch oozing *,
now young sub you can submit these pics to your album here at KT, but I will expect to see my name somewhere ( Lilly ) . and you shall also submit a report to me on ,how you felt when you read this task ? and how you felt doing this task ?
only after the task is completed you can then enjoy the pleasure of a bare hard cock ,but it must be outdoors if you can get it hard, but dont forget to show us *

Mistress_Lucie

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 27, 2012
Newcastle upon Tyne
Why do you need permission to masturbate?

If it's because you have a mistress or master, then it for them to decide whether you need permission, or have broken rules and need punishing. If you haven't then tell me more- on here, don't clog up my inbox- about why you've decided that it's wrong to wank, and why you've decided that you need to share it with us?

That can be the subject of your humiliation. Write on this thread, in not less than 400 words- spelled correctly and used appropriately- about your wanking habits. Without using the words bad, naughty, punish or humiliate.

Lucie xoxo

Featured Threads

New Personals