18 male looking for sub female

sbarbe97

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 25, 2015
Im looking for a female sub who will do anything and everything i say. no matter how humiliating. you'll do everything because i say so.

kik - lebasedspencer

AnOriginalName5

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 1, 2015
Im looking for a female sub who will do anything and everything i say. no matter how humiliating. you'll do everything because i say so.

kik - lebasedspencer

I mean no offense by this.
A friend of mine apparently messaged you about your ad looking for a "pay slave". She mentioned you jumped right into the dom role without any conversation first. That's not how a good dom/sub relationship works. If you want someone to obey your every command, you need to develop a relationship with them first. You should talk to some more experienced doms and get some advice before going forward.

Also, she apologizes for making fun of the size of your penis.

kitty4

Verified KinkyKitty
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 14, 2011
I have to agree with Original ^^

I have been a sub here for the last few years, in which time I've chatted with many Doms....many are over eager and don't care to take the time to get to know me and I stop talking to them, there has to be an underlying relationship with respect. If the sub feels they are respected by the Dom then they will be more willing to push themselves and please their Dom.

As Original said, I think you should chat with a few experienced Doms before taking on any subs.....or even be a sub yourself long enough to understand how it feels. I believe the best Doms are subs first before becoming dominant.

Featured Threads

New Personals