18/male/slave seeks 18-24/male/master in US

softeyes

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 6, 2013
Eastern Time Zone
Hello, my name is Zach. I am an 18 year old gay male sub. I am 6' 1'', chubby but willing to exercise to get in shape. I live in the Eastern time zone of the USA. I can be reach through pms on here or through skype, msn, yahoo, kik, or aim. I use skype the most so that would be the preferred but not required avenue of communication. I can also email through [email protected]. my likes/limits are in my signature although many of the limits may be pushed.

I have a webcam and am willing to use it. I would prefer to see my master's face just once to confirm age.
I would like a semi-serious to serious relationship with cam sessions more frequently than not. I would request that if you respond to this that you are actually interested in a serious M/S relationship with me. I would prefer a relationship that lasts more than a few sessions. I would like fun sessions but a serious master is a bonus. I can commit at least an hour a day to cam sessions and can prefer tasks outside of sessions.
I like to be control and praised when I accomplish give tasks. I can do pet play but i would prefer to be treated like a human.
Time zone is important because of the cam sessions timing although anywhere in the US should suffice.
I would prefer an experienced master but am opening to let beginners have a go with me.
Although I will do tasks outside of cam sessions, our relationship will have to stay between us and getDare because my family would not approve.

I have string, rubber bands, clips, and other household items to play with. I have a webcam on my laptop which i can take pictures and videos with.
I would also enjoy my master controlling what clothes i wear.

I would like to be your slave because I like being controlled and having someone take care of my needs.

Featured Threads

New Personals