18 y/o female slave need punishment dares

sluteroo

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 3, 2013
I'm very horny. I'm looking for a female or male dom to control me and give me tasks/dares. I love nipple/pussy torture. I will do anything i can. I only have one vibrator other than that household items. I need to be punished. I'm a very naughty girl. Dare me.

cactusbix

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 25, 2013
Do you have clothes pins/pegs?

If so, put them on your nipples. Do jumping jacks until they fall off. Count out each one jump. When they fall, stop and vibrate your pussy until you edge. When you're about to orgasm, stop and spank your pussy one time for every jumping jack you completed.

Shower Dare: Put a dollop of toothpaste on the brush and "brush" your clit/pussy. Masturbate until you edge. If you're good with anal, coat the handle with toothpaste and insert in your bum. Masturbate until you edge again. If anal is no go, skip to the next part.

Immediately after edging, jump into shower. The water must be COLD. Using only your hand or an object found in the shower, you are not permitted to turn up the temperature until you bring yourself to orgasm.

If you accept my dares, post a report here and include Proof Pics either posted on here or PM me for me email.

demonseed1986

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 4, 2013
Fire and Ice

First get some ice cubes up your ass or pussy or both, that should get your attention. Then coat those fingers in some hot sauce and warm that ass and pussy up. Rub your clit and get those fingers deep inside. Edge twice then cum.

For a more mild variation of this wipe the hot sauce off your fingers first then insert without washing hands.

for more intense coat ice cubes in hot sauce then insert then rub. Write report here if you do any of these.

Beaut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2013
First get some ice cubes up your ass or pussy or both, that should get your attention. Then coat those fingers in some hot sauce and warm that ass and pussy up. Rub your clit and get those fingers deep inside. Edge twice then cum.

For a more mild variation of this wipe the hot sauce off your fingers first then insert without washing hands.

for more intense coat ice cubes in hot sauce then insert then rub. Write report here if you do any of these.

Be careful with shoving ice anywhere near your ass. I just want to warn you that this is very dangerous. Your ass is supposed to stay a certain temperature, and if it doesn't, it can cause you to go into shock. It's also very dangerous to put any kind of food near your vagina, it can cause infection. I hate to ruin the fun, but I think people need to think before posting dares. Stay safe!

rabbit 69

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 22, 2012
No offense, but ice and anal play will not send you into shock.

Beaut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2013
It's very dangerous. There are many things that can go wrong. You should probably read up on it yourself. It's not very likely to send you into shock, but it is possible. As I already said, it needs to stay a certain temperature. You should not put so many in there that it freezes the rectum, either. It can also damage internal tissue if the edges are sharp.

jahanam

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 6, 2013
San Francisco
It's very dangerous. There are many things that can go wrong. You should probably read up on it yourself. It's not very likely to send you into shock, but it is possible. As I already said, it needs to stay a certain temperature. You should not put so many in there that it freezes the rectum, either. It can also damage internal tissue if the edges are sharp.

She's correct, be careful with ice and food. Your rectum could get scared (ice burn) as it's more susceptible to damage than other tissues.

Anytime there's food involved, there's a chance of bacterial infection (they thrive on glucose).

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
I think you should make a tac bra. get an old bra, padded, some duct tape and push pins. push the pins through the duct tape from the sticky side. make sure there are lots of them. then tape the to the inside of the bra. after that, wear the bra all day long.

punishmentNeeder

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 12, 2014
I'm very horny. I'm looking for a female or male dom to control me and give me tasks/dares. I love nipple/pussy torture. I will do anything i can. I only have one vibrator other than that household items. I need to be punished. I'm a very naughty girl. Dare me.

Mastrubate untill you cum. Cum into the cup.
You must open your pussy lips, and pour the cum in your poor pussy.
Stop, and add vanilla extract to the cum.
Put a pen or anything in there to hold.
Do 50 jumping jacks. If they fall out, you only get 2 bathroom breaks, 1 at 5 AM, and the other at midnight.

Featured Threads

New Personals