(18 yr old) period dares or tasks?

subme

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 20, 2021
(I'm new here) I saw people getting dares! I did almost all the dares on another app so kinda bored and need some new ones so I joined here!

Hello so ima horny 18 year old girl! I was going to masturbate to find that I was on my period. So, I didn't really know what to do!

I'm looking for tasks or dares!

I don't have any toys since I don't live alone and can't order anything however, I can get creative!

So, send me any dares or tasks you have!

Reactions: Youwillcallmesir.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
(I'm new here) I saw people getting dares! I did almost all the dares on another app so kinda bored and need some new ones so I joined here!

Hello so ima horny 18 year old girl! I was going to masturbate to find that I was on my period. So, I didn't really know what to do!

I don't have any toys since I don't live alone and can't order anything however, I can get creative!

This will get better results if you post your likes dislikes limits etc. good luck

Rukhard

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 6, 2021
Hi Subme, would you dare to share your dares pics with me after assignment?

PunisherH

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2020

Are u still on ur period?

New Personals