edgywhore

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Submissive
May 21, 2019
Texas, US
Hello!

I recently purchased my first vibrator, and I've been having so much fun with it that I've been cumming way more often than a proper sub should. To remedy this, I was wondering if you all would be so kind as to send me some creative edging tasks (maybe with some punishment as well, since I've been such a bad girl). If possible, I'd like to be permanently horny, as a reminder of my place as a sub, so if you have ideas for tasks I can do in the safety of my home, and/or things I can do under my clothes or while I'm out and about, that would be lovely.

Humble thanks,
sub.

beof95

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 18, 2014
Serbia
while alone at home, keep the vibrator in your pussy on low, dont wear panties, wear a skirt, no pants or similar, if it falls out it means that you have a loose cunt from all the cumming so you have to spank it 50 times and put the vibrator back in
every 30 min you have to edge with the vibrator after edging you will spank your ass the number of seconds it took you to edge divided by 10

Reactions: An inactive user

edgywhore

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Submissive
May 21, 2019
Texas, US
while alone at home, keep the vibrator in your pussy on low, dont wear panties, wear a skirt, no pants or similar, if it falls out it means that you have a loose cunt from all the cumming so you have to spank it 50 times and put the vibrator back in
every 30 min you have to edge with the vibrator after edging you will spank your ass the number of seconds it took you to edge divided by 10
Hello Sir. I only have a clitoral vibrator, so I can’t keep it in me, but I can wear it continuously under some panties or I can tape it to myself. I’ll be happy to try this the next time I’m home alone though, Sir.

edgywhore

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Submissive
May 21, 2019
Texas, US
Every time you play Use the vibrator. Every time you edge stop and smack your cunt with a ruler, wooden spoon or brush. Then pour some hot candle wax on it. Let it stick for 10 minutes before smacking it of with one of the above mentioned items. If your still horny repeat the process until you can't anymore. Please make a nice report of how long you kept doing it and how it felt and made you feel.

I do not know your limits but if it's possible maybe some pictures after each step/set of steps(this is optional of course)
Hello Sir. I’ll be happy to use the vibrator and do the spanks, but I don’t have a skin-safe candle right now, and I don’t want to risk bad burns. I will send a report as well.

beof95

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 18, 2014
Serbia
Hello Sir. I only have a clitoral vibrator, so I can’t keep it in me, but I can wear it continuously under some panties or I can tape it to myself. I’ll be happy to try this the next time I’m home alone though, Sir.
use tape, so that if you get too wet it might fall and then you get a punishment, as for the edges, do them with your hand then, but dont take off the vibe while you are doing them

KastorGray

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 4, 2015
You are forbidden to use vibe or any kind of sex toy (or home item as one) or touch your cunt with your hands (except for sanitary purpose) for a week.
You will keep yourself aroused and edge atleast 3 times a day only by humping various home items (teddy bear, table leg, door, pillow...) or items outside home (in public toilet or in public when no one is watching).
Have fun.

edgywhore

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Submissive
May 21, 2019
Texas, US
Hello all,

I'm so sorry for abandoning this thread. I was moving and wasn't on Kink Talk for awhile, but I'm back now, and I will be doing all of these and posting full reports as soon as I'm off my period. In the meantime, I need punishments for my inactivity, as well as more edging tasks.

Thank you,
sub

Originality

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 7, 2017
Since you love your vibrator so much, I think you should have to get full enjoyment out of it.

Place a clothes pin on each nipple, and another directly on your clit. Sit, cross legged and leaning forward, and tie a piece of string between your nipple and clit pins so that it's tight when you're hunched over - and if you try and sit up, two of them will be yanked off. Set a timer for 45 minutes, and either hold or strap the vibrator directly to your clit. For the whole 45 minutes, you're more than welcome to cum, but you're not allowed to remove the vibrator for a second. Additionally, should one of the clothes pegs come undone, you are to yank the other two off by the string and then reattach all 3. You are permitted to move the vibrator to reattach your clit pin.

I think that should suffice for your punishment. You'll be so sore that you won't even want to look at it when you're finished.

Featured Threads

New Personals