Not open for further replies.

KINKSTER.online

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 9, 2022

INTRODUCTION

Hello Sirs and Madams, I'm Kat/Kitty and I'm here to find myself a Master or Mistress to serve. I am an 18 year old bisexual female submissive who wishes to serve a dominant online. My life demands that I do this discreetly and online only, so no face pics and no real names. Also, I am an online student and aspiring author (but, unpublished) who still lives with her family. I mainly will be online for play at night (about 1:00am).​

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR

I am looking for an online master or mistress who is willing to dominate me online and in return I'll serve them. However, I require that we discuss terms and conditions of our arrangement and that you respect my restrictions and limits, I'll respect yours. You must be willing to dominate me online with no face pics, number exchange, or video chat.​

PLAY INFORMATION

KINKS​

• Pet Play
  • Master/Slave Play
  • Daddy/Daughter Play
  • Degradation
  • Spanking
  • Dirty Talk
  • vaginal insertion
  • Edging
  • Orgasm Denial
  • Dressing Up/Posing
  • Stripping
  • Tit Torture

LIMITS​

• Anal
  • Permanant (Including Piercings and Tattoos)
  • Illegal things
  • Bodily Fluids (Blood, Piss, Vaginal Fluids)
  • Scat

HOW TO CONTACT ME

Before any exchanging of messengers or emails, I would like to discuss some things via DM's on here. Then, we will see.​

THANK YOU FOR CLICKING SIR/MADAM

Sklavenhalter

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 26, 2018
Willing to be the master you are searching for.

Contact me and we will have a talk about your needs.

Your limits will be respected.

Natural Dom

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 11, 2021
Clarksville, Iowa
I have 26 years experience and understands what you what, I would like to dominate you and play with you online. If you are comfortable, I on Snapchat as oral-master or sitonmyface2022 on Kik or hit me back here, btw, I'm more of a daddy

Eagle2368

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 17, 2022
I will be your master I respect your limits. I will be more then willing to discuss terms with you I just hope you pick me

datisjut

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 3, 2022
Hey, I can be your master if you're down. I send you all details in DM

Last edited:

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I mean this is a solid detailed specific post about what she wants. And how she’d like to be contacted about it. All you posting single liners in desperation are just showing you can’t even follow the simplest directions. And any smart sub would ignore you lol.

datisjut

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 3, 2022
I wrote her a very detailed DM and I was very respectful and clear with it. She just ignores it tho. I'd also say don't waste your time

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
I wrote her a very detailed DM and I was very respectful and clear with it. She just ignores it tho. I'd also say don't waste your time
FYI inbox caps at like 99 or something like that.
Guess how many new messages a young girl gets when posting on her.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
So first off you’re a fresh 18 yrs old. This age usually means someone has little to no experience. I won’t do the full age vs experience discussion it’s on prior posts of mine.
You may have been detailed on your dm to her. But your post here to her was this:
Hey, I can be your master if you're down. I send you all details in DM ;)
Now if you want to really get into it. The emoji part makes you look even weaker as a “master”

Also posting on the thread and sending a Dm comes off as needy and desperate. Like hey look at me in that pile of 100s of dms you got. You’re just another number in the mix. She might not have even gotten to all the messages yet.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Please note the original poster of this thread has been banned, the same person has held the following accounts which have also been banned.

The_Maiden
TheNymph
NightSubmissive
THE-KINKSTER
LittleMissKink
LADYINKINK
FieryEmbers
HerDesires
KinkKitten
KINK.ONLINE
KINKSTER.online
KINK&FANTASY
KINK-&-GRACE

Please refrain from replying to threads or posts from these users.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals