18yr Female Slave/Sub Searching for Master/Dom

MISS.RENEE.CARROLL

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 5, 2020
Hello, I am an eighteen year old slave/submissive named Renee and I'm searching for a master or dom.

My kinks are daddy/little play, pet play, sexy dress up, hidden body writing, giving up control and degradation.

My dislikes are nipple torture, spankings, and vagina torture.

My hard limits are ice, wax, tattoos/piercings, cum eating, public, incest, blood, scat, piss, and anal.

PM ME FOR KIK

Geluvir

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 25, 2019
England, south west
For someone who wants to inflict pain on their subs maybe, but she seems perfect for someone that wants to take care of their slave whilst having them do what they want. Plenty of room here for humiliation as well ^^

Reactions: subtlizer

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
With your dislikes and many hard limits, there is'nt much left to do. :unsure::LOL:

There are infinite options here outside of her few limits she listed. And the dislikes, well those arent necessarily limits, so you can use those among other things as negative consequences for undesired actions.

The kink list while it may be short doesnt mean there arent tons of other options to explore within the right dynamic. Shes just listing out a few she knows for sure she enjoys. Even just the degradation and giving up control leaves loads of awesome activities to put into action with the right creative experienced dom.

master deadhunter

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 15, 2020
yup try to look for ddlg, sadist like me don't have much to offer to you.
if you are on hangout try looking for [email protected]
he is an old friend of mine and he is into ddlg.
maybe you found a good match to him
good luck

XXSteveDom

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 11, 2017
UK
Hello, I am an eighteen year old slave/submissive named Renee and I'm searching for a master or dom.

My kinks are daddy/little play, pet play, sexy dress up, hidden body writing, giving up control and degradation.

My dislikes are nipple torture, spankings, and vagina torture.

My hard limits are ice, wax, tattoos/piercings, cum eating, public, incest, blood, scat, piss, and anal.

PM ME FOR KIK
If you are still looking Im an experienced Daddy, like to humiliate and degrade as well as nurture

Featured Threads

New Personals