19/F - Punish my tits and pussy!

Aza

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 20, 2012
Texas
I want to see how much pain I can take and still get off on it, so I'm planning a week of torture and punishments! December 1-7. I will also perform a punishment everyday I do not do a dare or a session, starting today.

Good punishments for me: something painful, applying horseradish on my pussy and not touching it, etc

No writing lines! No clothing/life control!
I want something designed to cause a bit of pain and/or humiliation.
Follow my limits, and we'll be in business! :3

I need at least 10 punishments for my Hell week, plus more for my other openings.

Help me punish my tits and pussy!! <3

LOVES:
dice dares, creativity (non-cookie-cutter), light pain, horseradish sauce, trying new things

toothpaste, spanking, clothespins, dirty talk, name calling, vaginal fingering, light edging

WILLING (not like, but not limit):
wedgies, minor hot-sauce play, moderate pain, minor/private humiliation, hidden public, anything else

SOFT LIMITS:
non-penetrative anal, minor ice-play (on nipples, ass crack, etc), short-term denial, partial life control

HARD LIMITS:
public, urine/piss, feces/shit, involving mouth (eating, drinking, tasting, etc), ice insertion, anal insertion, enema, diaper, messy, blood/needles, permanent, illegal, long-term (max: 1 week), complete life control, outdoors

GOOD FOR DARES:
my loves/likes, dice dares, creative/detailed dares, new stuff

GOOD FOR PUNISHMENTS:
pain, horseradish with no touching, hidden public (in car, bathroom stall, etc)

TOYS/TOOLS:
household items; no actual toys
examples: horseradish sauce, toothpaste, toothbrush, wooden spoon, hard bristled toilet brush, long handled bath brush, cords (for spanking), a scarf (for tying), hot sauce, makeshift dildos, clothespins, etc

NOTES:
I live with my family. I don't want a Master. I use my phone. Pictures/video are sometimes possible, but not often.

My kik: Azamio

Last edited:

masterwolf

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 5, 2012
get a bra that's just a little tight for you, and have it filled with gravel. wear this for a full 24 hours

readytogolf

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 12, 2012
Dice Dare:

2 - 4 = Lick your nipples and shock with a 9 volt battery at the same time as licking

5 - 7 = Go out in public with a button up blouse/shirt and a too tight bra. Buy a box of Nerds candy. Put some into your bra. Everytime you make eye contact with an attractive male, unbutton a single button on your shirt so he sees you doing it. This should expose your bra, which needs to be contrasting in color from your top. Bright color best. If you do this and he approaches you, pretend you are trying to find a bug or crumb that got into your shirt and is bothering you and blow him off, then while he is still there pull a nerd out of bra and eat it, smiling and telling him you "found it". If you are succesful at thwarting his attempts, add a handful of Nerds candy to your already tight bra.

8 - 10 = masturbate with a too large dildo/vibe/object. try to stretch it out to fit something your haven't previously been able to fit. If unable rub anus with object while edging, each time you edge you must walk around your house in a different outfit, with an object inside your pussy. You may cum after edging 8 - 10 times, depending on dice roll.

11 or 12 = Do the previous 8 - 10 but add hot sauce or horseradish each time after edging... each time getting more and more raw and not cleaning it off until completion is reach.

12 = gaurenteed pic of your doing something naughty
all others up to you

Enjoy!

Talon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 2, 2009
Near New York City
First off

I do not have a getdare password, so I can't see your likes and dislikes. Second, provide a physical description of yourself.

Now you'll need a clock, 2 chairs, one with a back that hopefully has spindle tops, two bulldog clips and string. Tie a string to both spindle tops and attach the other end to the bulldog clips. Place the chairs one behind the other as such:

_l l_
l l l l

you'll edge two times, then kneel on the first chair, attach the clips firmly behind your nipples, and tilt the chair forward till its at a 45 degree angle away from you. Then you'll straighten up, put your hands behind your neck, and hold the chair in that position for 15 minutes. The clock is to be directly in front of you so you can see the minutes go by.

If the chair falls, or if a clip is pulled off, you'll take a break, edge two more times and re-do it for the full 15 minutes.

If this isn't enough pain for you, re-do it, but sprinkle rice on the chair seat.

Aza

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 20, 2012
Texas
I edited the post. Instead of a link to my information, I copy-and-pasted the information and added a brief physical description. :3

Talon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 2, 2009
Near New York City
Okay, and I see you like clothes pins, so change my task to clothes pins. Personally I think they will fall off, often, I hope.

Featured Threads

New Personals