Experience
Online roleplay primarily with men

Lizzieloves

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 27, 2021
I am a 19 year old girl who only in the past year realized she was a lesbian. I have done extensive talking and playing online with males but It never really did it for me so now I’m looking for a dominant woman to talk to and play with online. I’m open to basically any kink don’t be afraid to ask!!!! Message me on here and if this message system doesn’t work we can figure something out! I am usually down to send pictures but not if my face!

Reactions: SingleMisss31

sissyforu

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Man
  • Submissive
Oct 27, 2021
I am a 19 year old girl who only in the past year realized she was a lesbian. I have done extensive talking and playing online with males but It never really did it for me so now I’m looking for a dominant woman to talk to and play with online. I’m open to basically any kink don’t be afraid to ask!!!! Message me on here and if this message system doesn’t work we can figure something out! I am usually down to send pictures but not if my face!
im a man ob, but married and my wife would be perfect for you to have as a dom she is bi and a dime and a half for real skinny but not a stick build and well the american standard for beaty body shape she was a les now bi so