19/male seeks 18-24/male (Both slave and master)

boxershortsboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
May 29, 2016
Hi there! If you are a potential master - please keep reading! If you are a slave looking for a master, please scroll down!

Masters

I've recently discovered the joys of edging and would like to have a master to edge me. I'm fairly good with edging but would like to get better. I also find it really hot to have someone watch me edge.

Ideally, you would be 18-24, male, with an average body. Extra points if you are straight.

Kik me at kreig9 if you want to apply to be my master. At the bare minimum, please include:
What you expect from me as your edging slave
Your age
Any other relevant information/questions for me.

I look forward to hearing from you!

================================================== ============================================

Slaves!

You're interested in becoming my slave, eh? Well, you're in luck, I'm looking for slaves.

Ideally, you would be 18-24, male, with a skinny or average body type, and match at least 2 of my likes. Being able and willing to take videos and pictures is mandatory. Face pics not required, but would expect you to trust me and open up over time.

• Cum control
  • Ruined Orgams
  • Chastity
  • Wetting Self
  • Semi/Hidden Public
  • Risky
  • Underwear
  • Wedgies
  • Sagging/Forced Sagging
  • Humiliation

Note that this list is not comprehensive and I like more things, just couldn't think of them at the time of writing this!

Kik me at kreig9 to apply to be my slave. Body/Face picture is ideal, as well as letting me know what items you are willing to do for me.

I await your messages!

Featured Threads

New Personals