19/male/slave seeks Mistress any age.

ThatOneBoy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 22, 2014
(To all the mistresses and dommes who read this: I'm not looking for a one night thing, I want a longterm D/s relationship)
Hi,

I'm in search of a Mistress. Ages between 18 and 30 are highly preferred, older works fine as well. I will give you a brief overview of my experiences and so on:
- I have never been someone's slave before, although being dominated by a female is something I have fantasized about for a couple of years. So with that said, I'm very unexperienced but I want to be dominated. Preferably strict.

I would like to find someone who I can submit to on daily basis. An hour per day, a couple of hours or even 24/7, depends on You.

My turn ons are:
Anal and oral training(stretching,toying, etc.), orgasm and masturbation control, denial and chastity, light/medium cbt, nipple play/torture, spanking, wax, light/medium pain, humiliation, degradation, cum play, obedience training, bondage, forced gay and light public.
Semi-Public and petplay can also be included. Urethra play is kind of a turn on for me, but not when doing it to myself.

My limits are:
Blood, Pee play, Scat, Permanent, Extreme pain, Family-related things, Beastality and some more.

A few notes:
I prefer to not show my face until I feel comfortable with it and trust have been built in the D/s relationship.
Kik would be a preferred option for doing this since I can send both live pictures and videos with that app.
I don't have any toys but can use pretty much anything I find in the house.
Cam-sessions are also something that I would love to do when trust have been built.

You will get to see what I look like if we start talking but to give you a hint:
- 187cm tall.
- Slim, working out so will get more muscular.
- Penis size is something that might matter, can be discussed in PM though.
- Another thing that might matter to some people; I'm white.

If you're interested please PM me so we can discuss everything regarding this,
Thanks in advance.

ThatOneBoy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 22, 2014
So I haven't found anyone yet.
Another note is that all the things listed under "turn ons" aren't necessarily things that has to be done, it's just all the things I'd be up for.

Featured Threads

New Personals