Bisexual
Orientation
Dominant
Region
Canada
City
Ottawa
Kinks
Humiliation, TPE, piss, watersports, diapers, slave, chastity, CBT, bondage, pain, edging
Limits
Illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, family
Experience
So far I only have experience online. I have subbed once or twice irl but I’m really more interested in being a master. I have had plenty of online slaves.

SlaveMasterG

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Man
  • Switch
Apr 28, 2020
Ottawa, ON
About me

I am a 19 year old trans guy, 5’6”, and healthy but carrying a little extra weight. I have two tattoos so far but plan on getting much more.

I am currently a student working on my bachelors of psychology. I used to live in residence but just moved back home due to the pandemic. Once this global issue has been handled I plan on getting a place of my own with some friends.

Now for the stuff you’re really interested in...

I am a caring master. I always have my slave’s best interests at heart. My main goal is always to help my slave achieve his full potential. And my main concern is always my slave’s safety be it physically, socially, or mentally.

With that said, I am also strict and demanding. I will use, abuse, and humiliate you ruthlessly. I will treat you like a pathetic filthy whore. You will be my property. I am often kind and always understanding but do not allow it to be mistaken for weakness. If I am disobeyed there will be severe consequences.

I like to be in control. The more control I can have over my slave’s life the better. I like to set lots of rules and I expect them all to be followed at all times.

I have had bad experiences with slave’s using me for a fantasy and bailing after a day or two once they feel they’ve had their fun. If that is your intention do not bother applying. I require a serious commitment. There will be negotiations and a “contract”. If the slave has a legitimate reason for ending our time together I expect them to be forward about it and we will discuss the best course of action.

I require complete and absolute honesty from my slave. They will receive the same from me in return. I like to know what is going on in my slave’s mind. I want my slave to trust me and feel comfortable opening up to me. I welcome any and all concerns weather it be within the realm of our relationship or in the slave’s personal/vanilla life. I will always do my best to help with any issues the slave may have. Part of my job as a master is to provide emotional support.

I do have a vanilla life of my own so as much as I love needy desperate slaves I do not have the ability to be at his beck and call at all hours of everyday. My slave must be capable of being independent while still surrendering control. This means being accountable. When I am unavailable the slave must make every decision based on weather or not he thinks it will please me. If he does something he thinks might displease me he must be able to admit to it immediately. Instead of fearing punishment, he should be eager to be corrected so that he may better please me in the future.

About you

A slave in my area (Ottawa, ON) is preferred but not required. If the slave is not in my area they must be willing to travel once every month or so for in person sessions.

Due to the current pandemic it would be irresponsible to meet in person, so for the begging our interactions will be strictly through messages. Hopefully the quarantine will lift soon and we can start meeting in person.

Requirements

You are:

• Honest
  • Brave
  • Loyal
  • Committed
  • Horny
  • Shameless
  • Desperate to serve

You have:

• A pathetic small cock
  • A generous budget for new toys
  • An open mind and an eager to please attitude

You are willing to endure:

• Humiliation
  • Pain
  • Cbt
  • Anal
  • Chastity
  • Bondage

You are open to:

• Piss
  • Sissification (light)
  • Diapers
  • Puppy play
  • Hidden public
  • Pictures and videos (face not required but would not be turned down)
  • Shaving body hair bellow the neck
  • Body writing (light)
  • Writing lines and/or essays

Something extreme that I have always wanted to try is findom but I understand that this is a great risk for the sub so it is by no means an expectation. With that said, if you are open to it, it will give your application an extra edge.

It is important to note that I pride myself on respecting my slave’s limits. With that said, part of my job is to help my slave push his limits. I have my slave’s best interests at heart and will work hard to help him realize his full potential.

If you do not meet my criteria do not be discouraged. If you still wish to be my slave you may submit an application and we can discuss alternatives.

If you have made it this far, congratulations you have earn my respect.

The application process

To apply to be my slave you may message me on Kik @SlaveMasterGR with the following:

1. A brief description of yourself followed by why and how badly you want to be my slave.
  2. An extensive list of your likes and limits. (Note that any limits not listed will not be considered as hard limits so think long and hard and write everything you can think of even if it seems obvious)
  3. A picture of you fully naked holding a sign begging me to take you on as my slave.
  4. A picture of your cock next to a ruler soft and hard (you should also write how long it is in case it’s hard to read)
  5. A list of the toys/gear you currently own.
  6. A short paragraph about what you hope to gain from being my slave.
  7. If you feel like there are certain criteria that you don’t meet, explain what they are and why you think you could still make a good slave.

I look forward to reviewing your applications!

ThisIsJC

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Trans Woman
  • Private
Jan 23, 2016
Thats a lot of work to just be a slave so sadly I'll have to pass

SlaveMasterG

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Man
  • Switch
Apr 28, 2020
Ottawa, ON
Thats a lot of work to just be a slave so sadly I'll have to pass
I Understand. If I'm being honest, that's the reason I made it so much work. I only want serious applicants who are willing to put in the work. I'm tired of half ass "slaves" using me just to get their rocks off.

ThisIsJC

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Trans Woman
  • Private
Jan 23, 2016
I Understand. If I'm being honest, that's the reason I made it so much work. I only want serious applicants who are willing to put in the work. I'm tired of half ass "slaves" using me just to get their rocks off.
im serious i just dont have time to do all that lol plus i don't have like a ruler and many toys or anything and i dont have alot of money. i have plenty of womens clothes though

SlaveMasterG

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Man
  • Switch
Apr 28, 2020
Ottawa, ON
unfortunately if you can't do what I ask I won't be able to take you on as a slave. but if you want to play you can still message me on kick and ill find a way to use you

Featured Threads

New Personals