Dominant
Region
U.K. & Ireland
Kinks
Domination, public, outdoors, everything really
Limits
Beast, scat, puke, sexism, misogyny, male doms 🤮
Experience
Been doing this for longer than you’d think.

jessthedom

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 10, 2021
Hi! I’m Jess. I’m a 19 year old dom looking for submissive guys who like to take things up to the extreme (That’s more than just being willing to do anal, which is as vanilla as it gets). I especially like public play/ outdoors. I also can’t put up with things like face as a limit.
If you have next to no limits, aren’t older, and are fit/athletic/slim and obedient, send a video of you begging to serve me to jessthedom on Snapchat. I won’t respond unless you send it so don’t just say “hi” and please don’t send blank requests. Thanks.

Painsissyslave01

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
May 2, 2021
Hi! I’m Jess. I’m a 19 year old dom looking for submissive guys who like to take things up to the extreme (That’s more than just being willing to do anal, which is as vanilla as it gets). I especially like public play/ outdoors. I also can’t put up with things like face as a limit.
If you have next to no limits, aren’t older, and are fit/athletic/slim and obedient, send a video of you begging to serve me to jessthedom on Snapchat. I won’t respond unless you send it so don’t just say “hi” and please don’t send blank requests. Thanks.
Im interested

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
This post almost replicates what’s posted in the link above. Anyone considering this person. Do your vetting before falling for anything fishy.

Featured Threads

New Personals