Laraheames112

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 7, 2022
London
Hey everyone,

I’m a 19F domme just wanting to hear from every type of slave under the sun. I have limited but good experience and I’m looking to develop this further. I’m open to talking about kinks and limits with you, I’m willing to help you further explore your kinks and limits and really I just want to gain more experience being a domme.

So please do message me on Kik - laraaheamess and let your goddess help you out ;)

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hey everyone,

I’m a 19F domme just wanting to hear from every type of slave under the sun. I have limited but good experience and I’m looking to develop this further. I’m open to talking about kinks and limits with you, I’m willing to help you further explore your kinks and limits and really I just want to gain more experience being a domme.

So please do message me on Kik - laraaheamess and let your goddess help you out ;)
Well you don’t show up in the search here within kinktalk but this Kik was here before in a post that’s now gone prior to your joining date. So you must be a return scammer of some sorts.
Anyone considering should use caution and do some vetting.

Attachments

• 153178C6-437E-4A14-A575-CEA6AB4841BD.png
    153178C6-437E-4A14-A575-CEA6AB4841BD.png
    217.2 KB · Views: 36

Featured Threads

New Personals