19F looking for an online relationship

Sexy_Slut

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 6, 2018
Hi,

I'm new to KinkTalk, but not really new to the world of BDSM. I'm 19 years old, and I'm currently in college. I've tried a few different times to have some sort of BDSM relationship online, and I think I finally know exactly what I'm looking for based on this experience.
Let me get this out of the way first: I have this overwhelming paranoia that somehow, someone from my life will find out about this kinky side of me, and it's seriously a crippling fear. So pics are always a hard limit for me. I also just have a hard time with the fact that I'd be taking pictures that now exist somewhere out on the internet. So pics and video are something that would NEVER happen with me, so if that's what you're looking for, sorry to disappoint! Along with this fear comes the fact that I will probably never want to give you an actual name or any other info about me. Sorry. I just seriously cannot get past this "OMG someone will know" fear.
Anyways, I'm looking for some part time control over certain aspects of my life. Like I mentioned before, I've tried stuff like this before, but it's never worked out for one reason or another. I'm just going to be completely straightforward with what I'm looking for, and what you can expect. Like I said, I'm a college student. I'm incredibly busy most of the time. I work 20 hours a week on top of being in school full time, and my commute to work is an hour. On top of that, I have family obligations and volunteer work that I do, plus organizations that I participate in at school. So I have very little free time.
What I want is PURELY a BDSM related, online relationship. I don't mean to sound harsh, but I don't want this bleeding over into real life and either of us thinking it'll ever be anything more. This is part of the reason my previous attempts at this haven't worked out. It's initially fine, and then all of a sudden they're asking me questions about my life and who I am. I get that to some extent, that is important to know, but also, I don't think you necessarily need to know how many siblings I have, or what my favorite sport is. I'm fine with you knowing who I am a little bit, but I do not think I need to know everything about you, and you definitely do not need to know everything about me. Primarily, I want to communicate in the form of playing online. I'm not really in this for conversations about life.
Ideally, this relationship would take place either through messages on here, or, preferably, Kik. To get to know you, I would want to use messaging on this website, but once we've established a relationship, we could switch over to Kik. I'm essentially looking for someone to give me little commands, such as "wear this to work today," just little things to reinforce control. But, I'm also interested in playing, from time to time. As I mentioned above, this would be purely through chat. However, I'm excellent at giving detailed reports of anything that I am asked to do. The reason I say "from time to time" is because there are times when I'm just too busy. As much as I'd like to say I'd be available for one session every week with you, I have no way to guarantee that. This is why I like the idea of little commands that I can do day to day, if that makes sense.
Okay, some more about me:
  • I'm 19 years old.
  • I'm half Filipino, so I have naturally tan skin with brown hair and eyes.
  • I'm a size 34DD.
  • I'm 5 foot and weigh 170lbs. (Slightly overweight, but I've been told I carry it well? It's pretty much all thighs and ass)
Now that you have a general idea of what I look like, these are some of the things I've established that I like.
  • Breast/Nipple play. This has always been a favorite of mine. I love anything that involves breast/nipple play! I have ridiculously sensitive nipples.
  • Spankings-- I actually really like being spanked. However, I don't bruise, I just get sore. I've been wanting to experiment more with spankings.
  • Bondage-- I really like being tied up. I like how it looks, and I like how it makes me feel powerless.
  • Forced Orgasms
  • Semi-Public -- This is something I want to try more, it turns me on knowing I'm doing something I "shouldn't".
So I'm sure there are more things that I can add, but off the top of my head these are some of the things I like! Now for limits:
  • PICTURES. I will NOT do pictures. Seriously. If you're going to ask for pictures, please don't bother messaging me.
  • Permanent/anything that will draw blood.
  • Public. I'm fine with semi-public, but I will not do anything fully in public.
  • Piss/shit. I will not do anything involving this.
  • Involving my family and friends. No. Goes to the aforementioned crippling fear of being found out.
And now for things I'd like to try:
  • Anal! -- This is the top of my list for things I would like to try. I've done some small insertions (ice cubes, a sharpie, etc), but nothing big. I've been wanting to get a butt plug, I just am currently broke, so as soon as I have money again I have a bunch of toys I'd like to buy! But this is one thing I really want to experiment with more.
There are other things I want to try, but this is number one!

Okay. If you've made it this far... It's confession time. Here's the big thing about me: I'm a virgin.

I say that I've been "involved" with BDSM for awhile. I found out about the BDSM world in high school and realized, it turned me on. I really liked it. So I started going online and trying to find out more about it. So I've been exploring the BDSM world and experimenting on my own for years, but I'm 100% a virgin. Yes, I own a dildo. Yes, I have a vibrator. Yes, I've used them. But I've never actually slept with anyone. I'm not a virgin for any reason other than that, I've never met anyone I liked enough to sleep with them. I realize sex doesn't have to be because you love someone, but I'm old-fashioned enough that I want my first time to mean something. I am afraid of what's going to happen when I have sex for the first time and then I have to tell the guy about this side of me, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

Anyways, thank you for reading this whole long thing! If you're interested in starting up some form of online relationship with me, please do reach out. I'd love to get to know more people, and to learn more about the BDSM world. And feel free to ask me anything you want to know that I didn't cover here. I tried to put everything I could think of, but I'm sure I forgot to include things. Thank you for reading!

Reactions: The king

lov2lik

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 13, 2018
florida
Hi,

I'm new to KinkTalk, but not really new to the world of BDSM. I'm 19 years old, and I'm currently in college. I've tried a few different times to have some sort of BDSM relationship online, and I think I finally know exactly what I'm looking for based on this experience.
Let me get this out of the way first: I have this overwhelming paranoia that somehow, someone from my life will find out about this kinky side of me, and it's seriously a crippling fear. So pics are always a hard limit for me. I also just have a hard time with the fact that I'd be taking pictures that now exist somewhere out on the internet. So pics and video are something that would NEVER happen with me, so if that's what you're looking for, sorry to disappoint! Along with this fear comes the fact that I will probably never want to give you an actual name or any other info about me. Sorry. I just seriously cannot get past this "OMG someone will know" fear.
Anyways, I'm looking for some part time control over certain aspects of my life. Like I mentioned before, I've tried stuff like this before, but it's never worked out for one reason or another. I'm just going to be completely straightforward with what I'm looking for, and what you can expect. Like I said, I'm a college student. I'm incredibly busy most of the time. I work 20 hours a week on top of being in school full time, and my commute to work is an hour. On top of that, I have family obligations and volunteer work that I do, plus organizations that I participate in at school. So I have very little free time.
What I want is PURELY a BDSM related, online relationship. I don't mean to sound harsh, but I don't want this bleeding over into real life and either of us thinking it'll ever be anything more. This is part of the reason my previous attempts at this haven't worked out. It's initially fine, and then all of a sudden they're asking me questions about my life and who I am. I get that to some extent, that is important to know, but also, I don't think you necessarily need to know how many siblings I have, or what my favorite sport is. I'm fine with you knowing who I am a little bit, but I do not think I need to know everything about you, and you definitely do not need to know everything about me. Primarily, I want to communicate in the form of playing online. I'm not really in this for conversations about life.
Ideally, this relationship would take place either through messages on here, or, preferably, Kik. To get to know you, I would want to use messaging on this website, but once we've established a relationship, we could switch over to Kik. I'm essentially looking for someone to give me little commands, such as "wear this to work today," just little things to reinforce control. But, I'm also interested in playing, from time to time. As I mentioned above, this would be purely through chat. However, I'm excellent at giving detailed reports of anything that I am asked to do. The reason I say "from time to time" is because there are times when I'm just too busy. As much as I'd like to say I'd be available for one session every week with you, I have no way to guarantee that. This is why I like the idea of little commands that I can do day to day, if that makes sense.
  • I'm 19 years old.
  • I'm a size 34DD.
  • I'm 5 foot and weigh 170lbs. (Slightly overweight, but I've been told I carry it well? It's pretty much all thighs and ass)
Now that you have a general idea of what I look like, these are some of the things I've established that I like.
  • Breast/Nipple play. This has always been a favorite of mine. I love anything that involves breast/nipple play! I have ridiculously sensitive nipples.
  • Spankings-- I actually really like being spanked. However, I don't bruise, I just get sore. I've been wanting to experiment more with spankings.
  • Bondage-- I really like being tied up. I like how it looks, and I like how it makes me feel powerless.
  • Forced Orgasms
  • Semi-Public -- This is something I want to try more, it turns me on knowing I'm doing something I "shouldn't".
So I'm sure there are more things that I can add, but off the top of my head these are some of the things I like! Now for limits:
  • PICTURES. I will NOT do pictures. Seriously. If you're going to ask for pictures, please don't bother messaging me.
  • Public. I'm fine with semi-public, but I will not do anything fully in public.
  • Involving my family and friends. No. Goes to the aforementioned crippling fear of being found out.
  • Anal! -- This is the top of my list for things I would like to try. I've done some small insertions (ice cubes, a sharpie, etc), but nothing big. I've been wanting to get a butt plug, I just am currently broke, so as soon as I have money again I have a bunch of toys I'd like to buy! But this is one thing I really want to experiment with more.

Okay. If you've made it this far... It's confession time. Here's the big thing about me: I'm a virgin.

I say that I've been "involved" with BDSM for awhile. I found out about the BDSM world in high school and realized, it turned me on. I really liked it. So I started going online and trying to find out more about it. So I've been exploring the BDSM world and experimenting on my own for years, but I'm 100% a virgin. Yes, I own a dildo. Yes, I have a vibrator. Yes, I've used them. But I've never actually slept with anyone. I'm not a virgin for any reason other than that, I've never met anyone I liked enough to sleep with them. I realize sex doesn't have to be because you love someone, but I'm old-fashioned enough that I want my first time to mean something. I am afraid of what's going to happen when I have sex for the first time and then I have to tell the guy about this side of me, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

Anyways, thank you for reading this whole long thing! If you're interested in starting up some form of online relationship with me, please do reach out. I'd love to get to know more people, and to learn more about the BDSM world. And feel free to ask me anything you want to know that I didn't cover here. I tried to put everything I could think of, but I'm sure I forgot to include things. Thank you for reading!

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Lol, right subzzzero!
Also I suspect this gal like to write and would be expecting something similar in return. A 5 word response to such a clear and detailed ad just isn't going to impress...

Reactions: WolfShark

LuxiLuciferous

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 25, 2018
England, Plymouth
Hi,

• I'm 19 years old.
  • I'm a size 34DD.
  • Forced Orgasms

LuxiLuciferous

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 25, 2018
England, Plymouth
Hi,

• I'm 19 years old.
  • I'm a size 34DD.
  • Forced Orgasms

Heya I'm 18 and kinda knew to it all but I'd love to get chatting cause I'm in a similar situation with the whole privacy thing :)

Creativethinking

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 4, 2017
Hello there
A very nice and detailed post, detailing what you would like and what people should expect.
I would be interested in chatting and don't worry I understand that education and work would come first, so if you see this and you would like to chat feel free to reply here or maybe drop me a message?
I am pretty sure we can find a few things to talk about
:)

Reactions: WolfShark