Laraheames112

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 7, 2022
London
Hey everyone,

I posted around a month ago looking to hear about your kink stories and all that you have explored. I have been overwhelmed by the response and so I am redoing this post so I may hear from more of you and hopefully we can be a match for each other. I’m a 19F domme just wanting to hear from every type of slave under the sun. I have limited but good experience and I’m looking to develop this further. I’m open to talking about kinks and limits with you, I’m willing to help you further explore your kinks and limits and really I just want to gain more experience being a domme.

So far I have heard so many amazing stories about how dirty you all are and I can’t wait to hear more.
So please do message me on Kik - laraaheamess and let your goddess help you out ;)

p.s I’m more likely to reply if you tell me your dirtiest task or kinks and limits

Reactions: rgxaks959

Fire+Ice

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 1, 2020
I generally avoid contacting people as usually fake, time waster , spam etc but this post intrigued me as someone just willing to chat.

Can confirm Lara is worth messaging and would encourage you to, seems very genuine and interesting.

As an aside I always assume posts praising others are also fake but I'm not either haha

Laraheames112

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 7, 2022
London
Hey everyone,

Sorry for not responding to all your messages I was going through some stuff and didn’t really have time. But I’m back now! So if you havent already sent me a message or did but I haven’t replied, please read the original post and message me! I’m eager to explore my own dominant side and I hope that you can help me with that. My Kik is laraaheamess
p.s I’m more likely to reply if you tell me your dirtiest task or kinks and limits

SecretGuy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 3, 2015
I have messaged you and replied Miss my kik is denied2cum

Laraheames112

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 7, 2022
London
Bump! Again if I wasn’t clear enough I will be now. Message me with your kinks and limits, along with the dirtiest task you have carried out previously. If you do not do this I will not reply, I don’t have time to reply to so many messages if they are not clear and concise. Secondly, I have received so many amazing messages from you guys that unfortunately I can’t reply to all of them. I am not ignoring you, if I don’t reply just send a second message so it goes to the top of my Kik.

My Kik is - laraaheamess

Reactions: Dave69

Featured Threads

New Personals