19yo male switch looking for <22yo sub (Read description)

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Switch
Region
Western Europe
Kinks
read description

Jope2

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 16, 2016
About me
I'm a 19 years old male Dutch student. I have a side job, do fitness and jog every once in a while. Because of all this I might not allways have time.
I'm a switch, but I have no real experience as a dominant at this point. Because of my inexperience I have truly no idea of how this will turn out. But once must be the first time, right? I do know that, while my submissive side is purely sexual, my dominant side goes further than that. Furthermore, I can be submissive to any gender, but as a dominant I tend to prefer females.

Who I’m looking for
I'm looking for preferably a female sub at around my age, but please no older than 22! Age is very important for me, so if you're older, get ready to not hear from me at all. I’m looking for someone is serious about being a submissive, and not only in a sexual way. Experience is not required, I do not have any either. It would be nice if you lived in the EU, or have about the same time zone as me (CET) as it makes communicating a lot easier.

What I’m looking for
While I don't really have experience as a dominant yet, I do know pretty well what I'm looking for. Our main communication will be done via Kik (or Skype), and I won’t need you to send me pictures or videos right off the bat (or ever, if you don’t want to). What I do want, are two things:
- I want to know your real first name
- I want voice recordings. If I ask you a question, you will record yourself answering that question truthfully. If I give you an assignment or punishment, the recording of you performing that assignment and a spoken report will be proof that you did it.
I expect these two things of you, because with these things I can sort of get to know you (needless to say of course that anything that happens between us won’t see the light of day). I believe a good D/s relationship is at least based on this. I want to get to know you more to be able to dominate you more effectively and affectively. At the same time you will know that somewhere, someone knows you possibly even better than you do yourself.
Considering other ‘regular’ likes, I really don't have them (yet). I will ask you about your (dis)tastes – in fact I will ask you a lot of things – and I will exploit that knowledge to try and be the best master I can be. However, I guarantee that I will respect your limits.

What I won’t do
- I won’t ask you anything about anyone other than yourself
- I won’t force you into blackmail
- I won’t expose you in any way, shape or form.

As I already mentioned, I do not have any experience. That’s why I don’t know whether this idea will be successful. We’ll have to at least try it out then right?
If you’d like to try this out with me, please send me a voice recording stating your real first name, your age, what your expect out of this, and anything else that you’d like to add. You can send it either via PM, or via Kik (my ID is EenGast943).