19YR F SWITCH LOOKING FOR ONLINE PARTNER

Kink&Lace

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 29, 2022
xxx
Welcome fellow kinktalk member, I'm Lacey, a 19 year old student looking to explore life as a switch. While I am young, I still wish to submit and be dominated, but I also have a desire to dominate my man from time to time. I am looking to connect with my partner on more levels than just play, I wish to find common ground and be able to talk. Also, I would like to find a mentor in my partner, one who is willing and patient with me.

Now, I'm looking for a male switch partner, NO FEMALES! I'm straight and not interested in a female partner. I don't really care for age, just as long as you're legal. Kinks I am interested in participating in as a mistress are bondage, chastity play, pet play, sissy play, nipple play, dress up, and degradation. I am not and never will be interested in participating in (as a mistress) are blood, scat, piss, anything illegal, and permanent damage. I require pictures and video as proof, face not required.

Now, as a submissive, I am interested in nipple play, insertion, dress up, pet play, daddy/daughter play, bondage, king/concubine play, degradation, and spankings. I will never do anal, anything permanent, anything illegal, blood, scat, and piss. I do not have any toys nor equipment, but household items are available for me to use on myself. I will give pictures as proof, but no face.

I would prefer to talk things over on here before any exchanges. This will include exchanging Kik or Emails and definitely before any play. However, I would like to point out that I will only talk via Kik, Email, or here. Post here please saying you'll be interested before dming. Thank you and I hope we all find what we're looking for.

Also, I would like to point this out, I am looking for an ONLINE RELATIONSHIP ONLY!

WHEN FIRST CONTACTING ME, PLEASE TELL ME;

• Your age,
  • Your timezone (so I know details on appropriate times)
  • Your main kinks as a submissive and dominant
  • Your hard limits (what you will not do under any circumstances)
  • What equipment you have (clothing, toys, etc.)

Last edited:

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Agreed great work on a detailed clear post. Good luck on your search

Thriver88

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 16, 2022
33M switch from Scotland, UK here. Very interested in connecting with you. Would love to discuss and see if we match when you are available.

SecretGuy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 3, 2015
Welcome fellow kinktalk member, I'm Lacey, a 19 year old student looking to explore life as a switch. While I am young, I still wish to submit and be dominated, but I also have a desire to dominate my man from time to time. I am looking to connect with my partner on more levels than just play, I wish to find common ground and be able to talk. Also, I would like to find a mentor in my partner, one who is willing and patient with me.

Now, I'm looking for a male switch partner, NO FEMALES! I'm straight and not interested in a female partner. I don't really care for age, just as long as you're legal. Kinks I am interested in participating in as a mistress are bondage, chastity play, pet play, sissy play, nipple play, dress up, and degradation. I am not and never will be interested in participating in (as a mistress) are blood, scat, piss, anything illegal, and permanent damage. I require pictures and video as proof, face not required.

Now, as a submissive, I am interested in nipple play, insertion, dress up, pet play, daddy/daughter play, bondage, king/concubine play, degradation, and spankings. I will never do anal, anything permanent, anything illegal, blood, scat, and piss. I do not have any toys nor equipment, but household items are available for me to use on myself. I will give pictures as proof, but no face.

I would prefer to talk things over on here before any exchanges. This will include exchanging Kik or Emails and definitely before any play. However, I would like to point out that I will only talk via Kik, Email, or here. Post here please saying you'll be interested before dming. Thank you and I hope we all find what we're looking for.

Also, I would like to point this out, I am looking for an ONLINE RELATIONSHIP ONLY!

WHEN FIRST CONTACTING ME, PLEASE TELL ME;

• Your age,
  • Your timezone (so I know details on appropriate times)
  • Your main kinks as a submissive and dominant
  • Your hard limits (what you will not do under any circumstances)
  • What equipment you have (clothing, toys, etc.)
I am interested Miss

I am 40
I am in the UK
I have long been associating with my sub side including pee play (drinking, pee over myself, holding, omorashi, wetting) sounding, using foods, using liquids (oils, hot rub, pee, spit) being tied both cock and balls, cloths pegs, elastic bands, fuck objects, ruins, multiple cum, spanking, anal, light cbt, lots I guess over time.
I did used to switch and during that time I was a sensual Dom and experimented mainly in tease and denial, orgasm control, tease whilst having a full bladder to increase the stimulation given, nipple tease, including hot and cold play, using items from around the house, on, in and around the body and anal and pussy tease. For pussy there was stretching, insertions, clitoral tease and stimulation, pussy / clit spanking, if toys permit then suction and pumps as well.
My hard limits are I play anon, less inclined to anal until I know someone.
Equipment household objects

I wonder if perhaps I might interest you to chat further as you indicated on above . I have a fetlife profile also with more detail, fetlife is denied2cumuk

My kik is denied2cum

zkennedy137

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 15, 2015
  • Eastern Standard Time
  • I have a big hair fetish submissive or dominant. I like Wax play, Body Writing, sissification/Feminization, Many More all of these are both dominant or submissive.
  • Scat, Family, illegal, and hard pain are my limits im pretty open about trying new things
  • This is a picture of a bundle i bought not too long ago of toys i have

Attachments

• 51UtSl5veOS._SY90_.jpg
    51UtSl5veOS._SY90_.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 3

Denial101

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 13, 2022
Really good post but I'm guessing I'm a bit late judging from all the responses you received. If not please get at me it seems we have a lot in common. I am also a switch with pretty much the same interests as you posted But before I get all descriptive and waste a bunch of time please just let me know if you are still looking.

Featured Threads

New Personals