20 F In need of punishment.

BrttnySubmissive

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 6, 2013
I need to learn some obedience. Punishments are mandatory. I'm a slut that doesn't like to listen. My Master wanted me to come on here and get all the dares and punishments I can. Painful and torturing. I'm supposed to tell you all I'm a dirty little whore and I need punishments. I must accept all punishments within my limits. My cunt is waiting to be tortured. My 32 DD's as well. Please help!
My limits are in my signature below.

An inactive user

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2012
Get two ropes. Bind both of your tits with the rope at the base and go around 5 times. Then Apply some toothpaste to your nipples. next apply 5 pegs to each breast and after that one to each nipple.

Put two pegs on your pussy lips and apply some toothpast on your pussy.
Then edge 1 time apply a peg to your clit
Edge again and insert 5 icecubes in your pussy
Now edge again insert 2 icecubes in your ass
and cum.

Hope you like this one and i see that pictures is a limit so i will not ask but would be lovely ;) I do hope to get a report of it then :p

Good luck.

ehm

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 16, 2011
Fill some condoms with water and put them in the freezer so you'll have ice dildo's. Now put some pegs on your nipples and on your pussy lips. The pegs on your pussy lips need to be tied using some rope to your thighs so your lips will be wide open.

Insert the first ice dildo into your ass and masturbate using the other one. Report to me how your punishment was. If the dildo in your ass slips out before you cum or one of the pegs doesn't stay on contact me in a PM for additional punishment.

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
Take a rope tie it to one end of room, or tree or similar. Tie a knot about every 12-18”. Tie the other end so it is just a slight bit above your pussy while you are on your tip toes. Put icy hot on each knot. Now if you have handcuffs and nipple clamp, get them. Straddle the rope; spread those pussy lips over the rope. Now put on the nip clips (under rope adds a nice twist) and the handcuffs. Now up and back is 1 time. Do this 5 times. My thoughts are outdoors are better. It also will add a bit if the nip chain is below the rope.

Earnest

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 9, 2013
I need to learn some obedience. Punishments are mandatory. I'm a slut that doesn't like to listen. My Master wanted me to come on here and get all the dares and punishments I can. Painful and torturing. I'm supposed to tell you all I'm a dirty little whore and I need punishments. I must accept all punishments within my limits. My cunt is waiting to be tortured. My 32 DD's as well. Please help!
My limits are in my signature below.

For having only one post, your sure appear to know your way around the premises.

What was your name again?

975_1000.jpg

How do you spell that?

Sorry, my pencil just broke.

Do you happen to have another one?

SL6

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 7, 2013
Expanding on the ice dildo idea......

Make your self a set of ice dildos as described....

Edge yourself twice just to add to the frustration...

Then insert one of your new found toys into each hole. Tie yourself into a harness as shown http://www.boundanna.com/html/frameset.html to hold them in. Adding a clit knot for good measure. Dress your self up as you wish, except you must wear a skirt short enough that there is a chance of someone seeing the harness on your bare pussy if you bend over far enough. Now go out, run some errands or just walk around a public place for two hours....

The ice will change shape and eventually melt providing different sensations as you go. The rope will remind you how dirty little whore you were are with each step when the knot rubs on your clit.....

Have fun

Featured Threads

New Personals