20/ Ftm/ sub looking for master/ mistress

tempting_rebuttal

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • F2M
  • Slave
Feb 10, 2016
Canada
Hey, how are all you doing today? Good I hope!

So you may have come onto my ad out of hopes of finding a new sub/ slave or maybe you're just wondering what the hell even is FtM? Well, hopefully I can sate both those for you be the end of this post!

So to start with FtM. What is it?
Well basically I'm a guy with female genitals, sans the breasts. Think transsexual but the opposite of what you usually come across.

Now to get onto the slave stuff!

So, who am I?
I am a 20 year old guy, 5'5" in height and 120 lbs. I've brown hair, blue-gray eyes and am pretty lean in terms of my body and I am bisexual.
My experience as a sub is somewhere between beginner and intermediate as most people I come across start slowing communication after a couple weeks either from getting to busy or losing interest. However I would hope to enjoy a long term relationship in a domme/master relationship if I could!

Currently I'm living in a one bedroom apartment on my own, which is so nice. Always try to keep it clean and presentable as a clean home is a relaxing one in my books!

What am I looking for in a domme?

So most importantly, I'm looking for a longer term thing. Not interested in "One-night stand" Situations.
In a domme I would hope for someone who would be able to set rules and tasks and also able to take some control, as giving control is something I enjoy, whether that giving of control is to do with washroom, what I wear, etc. I enjoy it.
I wold also like a domme that can be strict but will listen to answer concerns or questions I may have. Being able to talk and communicate is super important in any relationship!

My Likes!

• Pet play
  • Humiliation
  • anal
  • penetration
  • Hypnosis
  • BDSM
  • semi public
  • Light pain
  • stretching
Of course I'm very open to most things and willing to at least try something if you'd like to! I like to make things an enjoyable experience for everyone

My Limits!

• Public
  • extreme pain
  • permanent
  • Illegal
  • Crossdressing
Basically, so long as you use your discretion and don't try anything crazy we should be fine in terms of limits

Now you may notice I did provide a dislikes but that's because I have very few, these are edging and messy. Now I'm sure there may be a couple more but for the most part that's all there is for my dislikes!

Thank you to all who have read through the whole thing I fully appreciate it!
If you are interested in talking with me and trying to see if this could work, please contact me! You can do so either on here

On kik: astralparadox

Or on skype: paraducts

Don't be afraid to send me a message! Thanks again and may yuou have a lovely day!