20 / Slave looking for a master or mistress

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Slave
Region
Western Europe
Kinks
Tease/denial, edging, light pain, dice dares, some control, trying new things.
Limits
Messy, extreme pain, family/friends involved, full public, crossdressing, diaper, permanent, blood, scat, corporal modifications, destruction of my property, ID.

lukes269

<:: Verified ::>
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 13, 2019
About me:
I'm a 20 yr old boy with brown hair, I go to the gym regularly and have a decent body imo. I weight 70Kg and I'm 172cm tall.
I don't live alone so some tasks, especially noisy ones can be done only if I'm alone.
I'm pretty open to trying things at least once as long as I feel comfortable with the process (or if I'm really horny ... )

What I'm looking for:

I'm looking for someone who wants to show me his/her likes, control me to some point and build a relationship with getting to know each other.
Hopefully you would give me rules and punishments
I really like it when you tell me what you like upfront, and we discuss my likes, what I'm willing to try, etc.

Likes: nudity, control, dice dares (mostly chance games), orgasm control, edging, showing myself, some pain.
Dislikes: Cum eating, anal, shaving, toothpaste/icy hot.
Limits: face (At the beginning), messy, extreme pain, family/friends involved, public, crossdressing, diaper, permanent, blood, scat, corporal modifications, destruction of my property, ID, blackmail.

I'm a sub who enjoys serving someone and doing what they like. I'm also very curious so if I haven't tried something and you are interested in it we can do it.
I've also had some experience in the past with other masters, most of them have been the "one time" kind, where they ask for a few pictures, jerk off and then disappear. And with others I've talked longer, 2 months was the longest one, but he didn't have enough time so we stopped talking.

As a normal day to day human I'm a student, so my day usually consists of going to class, going to the gym, studying and sometimes hanging out with friends.

If you'd like to contact me you can pm or kik me at lukes269

Last edited:

Hairydaddy22

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 19, 2019
Hey, I'm a 20yr old slave looking for a master or mistress.
Ideally we would have a longterm relationship but if you're not up for it, you can tell me and that'd be ok.

About me:
I'm a 20 yr old boy with brown hair, I go to the gym regularly and have a decent body imo. I weight 70Kg and I'm 172cm tall.
I'm a student so I'm not always 100% available, especially if I'm in class.
I don't live alone so some tasks, especially noisy ones can be done only if I'm alone.
I've had some experiences with a few masters but none of them lasted long since we didn't want the same things.
I'm pretty open to trying things at least once as long as I feel comfortable with the process (or if I'm really horny ... )

What I'm looking for:

I'm looking for someone who wants to show me his/her likes, control me to some point and build a relationship with getting to know each other.
About pushing my limits, we can talk about it and maybe eventually I'll agree.
Hopefully you would give me rules and punishments
I really like it when you tell me what you like upfront, and we discuss my likes, what I'm willing to try, etc.

My likes:
Since I'm pretty new to this I still haven't figured out my likes but here's an approximation:
Tease/denial, edging, light pain, dice dares, some control, trying new things.

My limits:
Messy, extreme pain, family/friends involved, full public, crossdressing, diaper, permanent, blood, scat, corporal modifications, destruction of my property, ID.

If you'd like to contact me you can pm or kik me at lukes269
Quite intersted on you boy ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals