20 year old male submissive looking for meaningful, honest long term relationship online or in person if in Boston

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Submissive
Region
United States (West of the Rockies)
City
Somerville
Kinks
kinks chastity, joi, orgasm control, tease and denial anal, power exchange, mental domination, anal, edging, cum eating Gear I have chastity cage, flesh light with vibrating bullet, handcuffs, vibrating prostate massager, butt plugs, arousal lube, arousing condoms, rope, and cock ring
Limits
financial domination, blackmail, piercing, public humiliation, online public humiliation is ok if my face isnt visible, piercing, permanent markings, large amounts of pain
Experience
I have served at least 2 mistresses loyally and obediently over webcam

Chastity slave170

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 19, 2018
Somerville ma
Good evening , how are you? My name is Teagan I am a 20 year old male. A little bit about me non kink related. I recently moved to Boston. I am taking college classes for criminal justice and psychology and am hard at work in that. In my free time I like to hike, do martial arts, rock climb, tree climb,. I also love video games ( favorites are middle earth shadow of war, red dead redemption 2, doom 2016 and fear 2 and tv shows( favorites are supergirl, Chicago pd, Hannibal, the following, and Grimm) as well as reading. My personality it’s an introverted extrovert meaning I find it hard to get out there and go to groups although I’m trying but once I find my group or person I click with I am be social, and out going. I a bit sarcastic but in a light humor way. I am also very loyal and caring with friends and those I care about. I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt but if you screw me it’s really hard to earn my trust back. My values are honesty, loyalty, support of others, kindness, and love for nature
As for kink I am still
new to this life style but love being submissive and i recently have had an online relationship with a mistress come to an end I am looking for a new online mistress I have about a year of on off experience and am looking to learn more Ive served two mistresses very well What I have to offer is I have my own toys, laptop with good webcam, an openness to try new things and new ways of submitting, large availability during day and night, loyalty and eagerness to please and amuse. Some kinks chastity, joi, orgasm control, tease and denial anal, power exchange, mental domination, anal, edging, cum eating along with a few others but most importantly I like to do what my mistress desires and makes her happy
Hard limits financial domination, blackmail, piercing, public humiliation, online public humiliation is ok if my face isnt visible, piercing, permanent markings, large amounts of pain, blood, urine, and scat70496

Reactions: MasterTob