Gay
Orientation
Slave
Region
United States (East of the Rockies)
City
NYC
Kinks
CBT, cum control, ruined orgasms, edging, chastity, poppers, hypnosis, SPH, humiliation, degradation, spanking, long term ownership, etc.
Limits
Scat, piss, & blood.
Experience
I have been an online submissive for the past 2 years, serving a range of doms completing a range of tasks daily. I have the most experience in video calling on Skype, where I have been forced to strip naked and serve them completely. Tasks that I have completed include stretching my balls with rope, tying them in different fashions, beating them with my hands, beating them with a wooden spoon, edging myself multiple times, ruining my orgasm multiple times, spanking myself with a wooden spoon, using various cock rings to secure my cock and balls; I have also been forced to huff poppers and get high on cam, as well as been forced to lock my pathetic cock up for days at a time. I also enjoy being humiliated, especially for having such a small cock. I also have experience being shown off to others while being used on cam. Once, a dom had over 30 people watch me while he was degrading me.

edgeanddeny

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
May 9, 2023
Good morning Sirs. My name is Aaron. First, I want to thank you all for taking the time to read this post.

I am a 20 year old slave, from the United States, EST specifically. I am looking to be used and controlled by one or more dominant masters through Skype. I enjoy a variety of kinks, including CBT, cum control, ruined orgasms, edging, chastity, poppers, hypnosis, SPH, humiliation, degradation, spanking, long term ownership, etc. I also have a variety of experiences that aid in my ability to be owned.

I am a twink, 140lbs, 5'10", with a small 6" cock. I have little to no body hair, big balls, and currently own a variety of toys available for your pleasure.

If this post interests you, Sir, please Skype me at live:.cid.1fdd53a54e7da7e8

Thank you, Sir.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals