dfihdfihgfdhhgfdihgidi

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Trigender
  • Switch
Mar 29, 2019
Hey beautiful people,

Summary:
I recently had a breakup and the loneliness is getting to me. I need someone. I am always dominant in my IRL relationships, but i wanna change things up and try something new. I want to be a sub for a female domme or switch for my Spring Break that just started.

A little about me:
I'm a 20 year old college student of average weight and height in the US. I study technology, i do swimming and i manage a student club. I like to stay in shape and used to be in a college swimming team before it dissolved. I want to take up martial arts soon, but i fractured a finger during swim practice, so that is on hold for a couple weeks, if not a month.

Experience:
I have been lurking around GetDare, OneSubmissiveAct and KinkTalk for couple years now. I've done a lot of dares, but I've never had a mistress for more than a couple days. Irl i have experience dominating my submissive ex-girlfriend, but that's about it. Not too much submission experience.

What toys and tools i have:
As i said above, I've dommed my ex and i still have some items leftover: tail buttplug (never used), handcuffs (in the picture below, military grade steel), blindfold, whip, multiple shoelaces and some household items.

My likes and limits:
I like light pain and cbt as well as some humiliation.
I am not too keen on anything anal, pee things and denial.
My limit is anything that jeopardizes my anonymity (face pics, videos, personal info, etc), public things, things that involve friends or family, scat, permanent things, extreme pain, blood, vomit, shopping or spending and hot sauce.
Aside from the limits mentioned above, i am happy to try new things with you. If you want to double-down on any dislikes, that's fine, but don't contact me if you want to violate my limits in any way.

Length of arrangement:
I am a very busy guy during my normal semesters and i don't get to be home most of the time, but until the 8th of April i am pretty free. I am ideally looking to submit until that, for this somewhat short length of time. If you can accommodate my lack of time after that period, i am happy to stay for more.

A little about you:
Ideally you are a switch because i would still love to give out tasks now and then, but if you are a domme, that is also cool. As a male on the internet i don't really get to pick, lol. If you are a switch, i expect you to be comfortable sharing pictures with me, as i would be with you. I respect your privacy and i won't share them unless asked and no face is necessary. If you are a domme, i'd like to know who i am serving, so at least a real photo to identify you would be great, but not necessary.

If you are interested:
Kik me at sentinel.getdare or PM me here on KinkTalk.

Thanks for your time!

Attachments

• IMG_5290.jpg
    IMG_5290.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 1

Featured Threads

New Personals