21 busy female needs your dares and ideas

Oksy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 26, 2021
In desperate need of ideas or dares of how to test and torture my clit, pussy & nipples while I spend countless hours in my office job and/or running daily errands.

I like my limits tested but please no blood, urine, scat, long term scars/injuries & anything too obvious in public.
I do not have any toys but plenty of household and office supplies to use.

If i like your dare or idea, I will send a full report when I complete what is asked.

Reactions: IndyRugby

Daddydomtj

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 22, 2021
Will ice in your panties and clothes pins as nipple clamps and freeze your panties

Reactions: Oksy

Oksy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 26, 2021
Will ice in your panties and clothes pins as nipple clamps and freeze your panties
I went to the cafeteria and asked for a cup of ice. I did not have clothes pins so i took two metal binder clips from my desk before I went to get the ice. I then made my way to the ladies room. I attached the clips onto my nipples and it felt as if my nipples were on fire. It was so painful where it got to the point where I was afraid to take deep breaths, try to avoid making the pain worse at all costs. I then lined my panties with a lot of paper towels do that my pants do not get went when the ice melts. I then placed on ice cube lower on my pussy and another one pressed up against my clit. I did not expect the cold to be as painful as it was. I then made my way to my office, thankfully I wore a long sweater so it was not visible that I had ice in my panties. When I sat down at my desk, I nearly let out a scream. When I sat down the lower ice cube dug into my pussy while the other cube pressed up against my pussy even more. My pussy and nipples are in excruciating pain now. The ice is slowly melting into my pussy and I will keep the clamps on my nipples until I receive further instructions.

Reactions: The king and isiyus

Daddydomtj

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 22, 2021
Rip off the nipple clamps but ice stays for 10 more minutes

Reactions: Oksy

Oksy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 26, 2021
Rip off the nipple clamps but ice stays for 10 more minutes
My nipples feel like they are about to fall off, i had to wipe the tears from my eyes when i pulled them off of my nipples. My poor nipples are now throbbing red and stretched out. Should I put in new ice cubes since the ones i have in at the moment have almost completely melted and change them out as they melt until I reach the 10 minute point?

Reactions: The king

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Holy shit. I’m hopeful that some of this being written report style back like role play and not actually being done. First off ripping or pulling off binder clamps is dangerous. The most common kind have sharp metal Edges and holes that will quite literally pull skin off. The only one close to plausible for pulled removal is the bulldog style ones in the link below.
The next issue is a pen stuck into ass then regular business Carried on like walking sitting etc is super dangerous for soft tissue tears, puncturing, and possibly being lost inside and not retrieve. All ass play toys should be smooth, no sharps, and have a lanyard or a stop to prevent it being lost in ass. No one on here spouting off half cooked fantasy tasks is going to pay for your ER bill so be careful and use your best judgement.
Link to safer type clamps

Featured Threads

New Personals