21 F hoping to get some tasks to finish this week

sweetbea

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 10, 2023
Hey guys, I’m a 21 y/o college student studying for finals and I’m hoping to get some tasks to finish this week to make it that much more difficult for me to adhere to my set rules. A test of endurance, if you will. Some important information:
  • I have decided that I will not be allowed to come this week because I accidentally came during an edging session when I wasn’t supposed to (ruined two orgasms and had a third normal one)
  • I am ok with edging (and in fact quite like it!)
  • I have a roommate and can only really play in my room
  • Tools at my disposal: small dildo, larger dildo, bullet vibe, pussy pump, toothpaste, lube
  • Likes: praise, orgasm control/denial, joi, spanking (not generally feasible b/c roommate), edging, bondage (unfortunately I don’t have rope or anything like that), cockwarming, light degradation (nothing too incredibly mean spirited, but name calling is fine!).
  • Limits: pictures, piss, scat, blood/knifeplay, humiliation, daddy/mommy, master/slave, nipple play, body writing, watersports, public stuff, vomit, clothespins, permanent damage, after trying it I think I'll put anal here as well!
  • Willing to write up reports of tasks that I end up doing and post them here, but again, no pictures
  • Won’t go on kik or outside apps
Thanks for reading! :)

Last edited:

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hey guys, I’m a 21 y/o college student studying for finals and I’m hoping to get some tasks to finish this week to make it that much more difficult for me to adhere to my set rules. A test of endurance, if you will. Some important information:
  • I have decided that I will not be allowed to come this week because I accidentally came during an edging session when I wasn’t supposed to (ruined two orgasms and had a third normal one)
  • I am ok with edging (and in fact quite like it!)
  • I have a roommate and can only really play in my room
  • Tools at my disposal: small dildo, larger dildo, bullet vibe, pussy pump, toothpaste, lube
  • Likes: praise, orgasm control/denial, joi, spanking (not generally feasible b/c roommate), edging, bondage (unfortunately I don’t have rope or anything like that), cockwarming, light degradation (nothing too incredibly mean spirited, but name calling is fine!).
  • Limits: pictures, piss, scat, blood/knifeplay, humiliation, daddy/mommy, master/slave, nipple play, body writing, watersports, public stuff, vomit, clothespins, permanent damage
  • Willing to write up reports of tasks that I end up doing and post them here, but again, no pictures
  • Won’t go on kik or outside apps
Thanks for reading! :)
Excellent post! Good luck with the tasks.

Reactions: sweetbea

switchgirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 24, 2020
I just posted a punishment task for this exact reason(punishment for cumming without permission). here's the link and I would love if you would report back on how it goes. For you I would say have the dildo(larger one) in ur ass and the pussy pump on with toothpaste on ur clit. This will be the punishment. Then I would say just as like while you're studying to keep focus give yourself a chair wedgie or shoulder wedgie. Keep this in for about an hour while ur studying. If the study session is sucessful and you have learned/memorized/prepped for something then good otherwise you now have to apply some toothpaste to ur clit and nipples for about the next half hour while studying.

sweetbea

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 10, 2023
I just posted a punishment task for this exact reason(punishment for cumming without permission). here's the link and I would love if you would report back on how it goes. For you I would say have the dildo(larger one) in ur ass and the pussy pump on with toothpaste on ur clit. This will be the punishment. Then I would say just as like while you're studying to keep focus give yourself a chair wedgie or shoulder wedgie. Keep this in for about an hour while ur studying. If the study session is sucessful and you have learned/memorized/prepped for something then good otherwise you now have to apply some toothpaste to ur clit and nipples for about the next half hour while studying.
This seems interesting! Unfortunately Ive never fit the big dildo into my ass, on normal days it barely fits into my pussy. I don’t play with my ass often because cleaning is a bit of a hassle but I can do the other components of this! (Just finished my last final so instead of studying I can try to do what the punishment details and send it to you via pm? Thats how ive been doing my other tasks)

Reactions: switchgirl

Featured Threads