21 F Sub looking for female Dom to explore with

Hi-Hello

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 26, 2015
Hi,

I'm looking to get chatting to some dominant ladies. I am in a straight relationship, which sometimes involves bondage, power play etc but am increasingly bi-curious. My boyfriend knows about this (and I think on some level may enjoy it). I am looking to begin with casual chat, not too much commitment on either side and am willing to report on tasks at the start. Over time if things progress positively then I may be happy to do pics but that's not something I'll be offering from the word 'go'.

Get in contact with any questions...

:eek:

Nitemist

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 28, 2013
I'm a domme and I'd love to explore this side of your sexuality with you. I'd give you a task to do at least once a week. If your boyfriend is ok with it, I may do something where you have to submit to him once in awhile. If not, that's fine. We can have some girl on girl play time. Send me an e-mail with your likes, dislikes, and limits and I'll send you your first task. My e-mail address is [email protected].

A little about me:
Dark Hair
Brown eyes
5'10"
36C
Married (He knows I'm on here, and approves.)
My favorite TV show is Doctor Who and I like urban fantasy novels. I enjoy the outdoors, gardening, and doing crafts.

Featured Threads

New Personals