CSwitch

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 24, 2020
Good day, I'm 21 male from Europe.
I'm looking for a female slave / sub to control and train. While I'm very open about how strict I will be with you as well as what I will get to control, I do have some requirements.
  • Please be between be around my age, that is between 18 and 22 (I might an exception for 23 or 24)
  • Please have a normal boy or athletic, slender, thin, or slightly curvy
  • Please be ok with pics (or vids) - face and sound is optional
  • Please share at least a few kinks with me

What I expect from you apart form the above mentioned requirements is that you don't just stop posting for more then two days without explaining why. That you try to be obedient and stick to your rules. That you will tell me when you're uncomfortable. That you have at least.

I will train you to become obedient. I will give you a set of rules and control you. You can choose what things I will control, so for example orgasm control, chastity, edging, toilet time, food drinking, going out...Again, only the things you like me to control.

Please tell me in your message asl and likes and limits.
Stay safe!

Likes: Edging, Tease and Denial, Light impact play, playing games, orgasm denial, controlling, sub dom games
Limits: anything permanent, illegal, scat, face, too public

YourIndianSlave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 21, 2021
Hi Master...
Well looking for some good pain today. I do not have toys....well a vibrator. I could make use of household items listed below.
1. Diff types of bottles as buttplugs. (shape of buttplugs)
2. Cane
3. wooden spoon
4. tape
5. clothe pegs
6.sandpaper
7.rope
8.ginger

I could grab other things lying around the house too. Excited for some good pain inflicting sessions. 😈
You can give me tasks and orders as well as controls here. I will do them as soon as possible and report to you In detail about them. Pictures without face such as marks bruises or proofs will be uploaded as well.

Featured Threads

New Personals