21/Male/Dom seeking 18-30/Female Sub(Wedgies, Orgasm Control, and much more)

qwerty4569

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 10, 2021
Please check my getDare blog post for status of weather or not I am searching.

Hello, I have a much longer, much more in-depth ad on getDare which you can find here, and another link to at the bottom of the page. For this ad I will do my best to keep it as short as possible.

I am a 21 year old male, 6'1, 185 pounds, and I am looking for a female sub. I am currently working part time while going to collage, and I am ussually available to talk on kik during most waking hours. I live in est time zone, so I would prefer someone who is in a close time zone so communication is easier. I do not want to share pictures of myself in the first few weeks, but I would be willing to share some after that if you want to see what I look like.

As a dom I like doing things that make people squirm, and my main fetishes are wedgies, spankings, bladder control, and orgasm control. You do not need to have all of these, but you should like at least a couple of them. There is a lot more information on all of this in my blog post.

I will require pictures, but I am more than willing to wait a week or two till you get to know me better to have you start sending them to me. I will not be asking for a ton of pictures because I prefer to read how things went, so I will not be asking for pictures on a daily basis.

As my subs, there will be rules you have to follow and tasks that you have to do, more info on my blog post.

If you are interested you can message me on kik (qwerty4569) just make sure to mention why you are messaging me because I ignore people who just say "hi".

Blog post with a lot more info and detail can be found here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jokermasterxy

Featured Threads

New Personals