Experience
None

Subgirl11

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 14, 2020
Recently discovered bdsm and am ready to find and submit to a dom. Looking for someone who is willing to teach and train me.

Reactions: milly

james125

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 5, 2014
I will be your master. Kik me at jwc125
Let me know your limits when you do.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
C'mon guys make some real effort here. Blathering off "kik me" with no details info or anything just looks super lazy on your part and will make most subs weary of interacting. If you cant put the time an effort into an opening message then how can you expect them to believe you'll put that effort into the actual dynamic?
And FFS one of you lists as slave......... she's seeking a dom............ Slow down and make some effort guys.

Reactions: milly

zmoody1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 28, 2011
Oh another fellow Canadian! Have any likes or limits you would like to share with us to help doms see if the are suitable for you?

Skott

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 23, 2013
Hi! What part of Canada are you in? I'm in Toronto. I'm presently looking for a sub. We can chat online for a bit, and I'm more than happy to touch on any BDSM topics that you may be curious or have doubts about. If I can I enjoy being instructive. As long as I know about the topic, of course. After chatting for a time, if you have your wants and desires more clear and they align with mine we can consider meeting in person. If that doesn't appeal to us I'm still more than happy to help.
Welcome to the world of kink!

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
I am an extremely sadist and cruel Master who is willing to train and teach you, After a period of training, we will see what happens.

You will regret doing this request... Or maybe not, if you are really sadistic and love to be humiliated.

PM me here. We can discuss other communication mean later.

Reactions: laulau90

Miss Purrfect

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 4, 2020
London
Hey Subgirl,

Before choosing a 'dom' make sure you check out a few posts from that person and make sure it's the right thing for you!

Ironically as a Submissive female, choosing your Dom is where you have ultimate power over all of these men on here!

Feel free to challenge doms, ask them questions and be patient until you find one that works. Ask them how they would go about incorporating some of your submissive / bdsm fantasies into your life. Get them to give you examples of what they are into, ask about other submissives they've had and their relationships with them.

Learning about a doms relationship with other submissives in the past will give you a lot of insight in what they are looking for from a submissive too and what they will likely be training you up to become.

Don't feel like you have to rush into this straight away. If you ask all of them similar questions or have chats with a few that respond you can then cherry pick the ones that give you answers you like.

This shouldn't be a quick decision as there are like a million wannabe doms for every female sub and often newbie subs make bad decisions and take one of the first few that contact them and end up having a bad experience. (Been there done that!)

From experience anyone who just replies 'kik me' usually just wants a quick fix and probably isn't interested at actually domming you properly and just wants to see you naked, give you a few commands, masturbate to your nudes and that's about it. The reason why I say 'properly' as even as a sub you could actually dom most of these wannabe's.

E.g. If you told them to get their dicks out and make them watch you strip and gave them instructions on how to masturbate when and where. It's amazing how many would forget their dom role and follow your orders lol.

Also my personal advice is to stay away from any blackmail play or sharing your nudes too soon (especially showing face!). What I've found from my own experiences with new subs is they tend to find everything new and exciting early on and are generally too trusting. This makes them Share nudes quite freely. But then get caught out when the Doms weren't as they thought and their nudes end up on online and start to spread like wild fire!

If you want to have the real submissive experience you should find someone who you WANT to submit to.

Happy hunting for your Dom, have fun, stay safe! X

Featured Threads

New Personals