21 year old slave with real toys looking for Master/Mistress

Love12333

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 31, 2017
Hello and thank you for taking your time and reading my ad and hopefully you are the Master/Mistress I'm searching for

Information
Let me start by telling you a bit about myself. My name is Carl and I'm not a beginner but wouldn't call myself an expert either. I've been a slave slave for almost a year and have tried different things to really find what I like. I currently live in Sweden and I will be 21 this year. I'm currently I'm a bit chubby but currently trying to lose weight so if you're​ only looking for slim guys I'm not the slave for you.

Looking for
I'm looking for a Master or Mistress who are really creative in the way of giving tasks and that you find new ways to make me explore new things and push my limits. You should also have similar likes and be okey with my dislikes.

CBT
Self bondage
Forced orgasm
Ruined orgasm
Cum play
Testicle stretching
Nipple play
Forced bi (turn on)

Limits/dislikes
Family
Blood
Full nude public
Scat
Show face (until trust is built)

Toys
Fleshlight, nipple clamps, prostate massager, buttplug set, testicle divider, chastity Cage, blind fold, ball gag, penis ring, testicle stretcher, collar with leash, paddle, handcuffs, vibrating dildo, 9,5″ Dildo with suction cup, Large vibrating buttplug, Sounding rod, Clover clamps and a flogger

I will also send a picture of my toy collection if you feel like you want to see it first

Ending
So if you feel like I described you as a Master/Mistress and find me as your slave interesting leave me a PM with some information about yourself and how you are as a Master / Mistress. Also feel free to ask me anything if you have any questions.

Love12333

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 31, 2017
I am Mistress Jenny, I have longed for a dedicated slave for a while now and I'm ready to have it, but this should be known, to you as my slave / submissive , you will ALWAYS be under my foot. I will proceed by attaching 2 of my pictures to this email just to prove to you that I'm who I say I am, 30years old, and I believe though I am young, I am of a matured heart too "maturity comes with your sense of responsibility and not age - you can only be as old as you think". I'm self employed, professional marketer of artworks, sculptures, paintings, antiques, relics and jewelries. My rules are the only ones to be followed! I expect total devotion from you!
min. booking 2 hr $150! Overnight arrangement $350

if you are interested in me for as a mistress
kik - jennyhelle

Hi and thanks for your reply and offer but I have to decline since I don't like findom. Wish you luck in finding another slave

Featured Threads

New Personals